Love is Patient, Love is Kind

Its mating season already. Alpha's, Omega's and Beta's from other packs are gathering to find their mate. But Jungkook is just standing at the corner, pissed off. He had been waiting for 5 hours but never found his mate, if he didnt. He will go to another mating season again.

" Where the fuck is my mate." he said as jimin layed his hands on his shoulder.  " Im sure he will come." Jimin already had found his mate, Namjoon. Jimin is a Beta and Namjoon is an Alpha, both are polar opposites. Namjoon is tall, Jimin is small.

" Ok! Seems like not all of you has found their mate, Dont worry. The next mating season is in just 6 months again, Were sorry but we need to close." The host said as Jungkook lowered his shoulders, this is his 3rd Time to join the mating season, yet he hadnt found the one for him. Such a waste of time.

He grabbed his back and ranned away, to his home. He remembered that his bestfriend, Taehyung is turning 16 tommorow.

Sixteen years old is where you are capable of having a mate, Well, Jungkook is 15 when he is capable to do so, alphas are advanced when it comes to those things. He is now 18 years old, but never found the one for him, poor kookie.

But still, he always repeated his favorite bibble verse, 1 Corinthians 13: 4—5. Where it says that "Love is patient, Love is kind."

He believes that you will meet the one you love  through patience and kindness, so he waits. He waits for his mate, he waits for his other half that will love him till death do them apart.

He plopped himself on his bed in starfish position, crying like a madman, he doubted he was gonna find him/her. He doubted love, but still wants to have patience, and still wants to wait if ever it came.

Its really his fate if moon goddess doesnt want him to find his love, then he will grow with just him while his friends have their own to take care, having pups and having a great loving omega.

a notification popped up on his phone, he opened it and saw taehyungs text.

' Kookie, my birthday is tommorow. Please Come.'
he smiled at taehyungs text.  'i will baby.' he send it. Not realizing that taehyung was blushing by the nickname.

He cleaned himself up and went to sleep.

◕ — " Wake up motherfucker!" He heard jmins voice rang loudly in his ear.  " Argh! shut the fuck up!" he said as he tried to went back to sleep.
" its taehyung birthday today so...." he shut his eyes up, shit.

He ran into his bathroom, ignoring himin as he brushed his teeth quick, taking a bath quick, and putting his clothes quick  He wanted to be the first person to come in taehyungs party. The younger is so special to him.

He went outside of his house, running to taehyungs favorite store to get him his gift.
Gucci, Dior, Victoria Secret, Louise Vuitton.

" AH GUCCI!" he ranned to the storre while smilling, buying new pieces of clothes. He bough a gucci wallet, gucci shoes and even gucci shirt and pants. He went out of the store as he looked at the Victoria Secret shop. He blushed as he saw lace panties.

He went inside and girls stared at him.
" Hi may i help you?" a girl said while smilling a little too wide. He coughed and smiled also 
" U-uh my boyfriend wants uhm. Panties." he addressed taehyung as his boyfriend so he will not get embarrassed by the stares of the people inside the store.

The girl gave him panties with different colors and textures.  " This is lace and this is silk. Please choose the colors and textures sir."

He rubbed the lace in his thumb as he flinched by the texture. Imaging taehyung wearing them.

The silk one was soft and smooth.

" U-uh i guess i will have one red lace, one pink lace, and black silk panty. Uh maam. " he sakd while looking down.

" what a perfect man you are sir, your boyfriend got a good one." the girl checked the items as he gave the money " oh thankyou." he went out of the store, still blushing.

He went inside taehyungs house and took his shoes off, running into taehyungs room as he saw the younger running into him in no time.
" What did you got for me?!" taehyung excitedly smiled as jungkook rubbed the back of his head.

" Here, its not much but i hope you like it." he said and gave two paper bags. Taehyung hugged him, tightly. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN LIKE IT? I LOVE IT KOOKIE!!" He opened the gucci paper bag and smiled. " Too many gifts wahh." he said and took all the items off the paper bag.

" V-victoria Secret?" he asked while blushing as jungkook nodded. He opened the paper bag and blushed. " Panties? "He said as he looked up to a smirking jungkook " you will see your mate tonight. Come on, you need to wear those. " jungkook smiled sadly, he wanted to be taehyungs mate, he had always have the feelings for the younger.

" Oh i hope we will have cubs, i want one." he said as he rubbed his cheeks  " You will have cubs tae." jungkook encouraged him as he smiled.

— n i g h t

" Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy birthday. Happy birthday to you. Blow The Candlessss! " taehyung blew the candle as he stiffened. Jungkook groaned as he smelled an alluring scent of vanilla and strawberries in the room.

" Mate. " Jungkooks wolf took over him as he shifted and growled. They saw taehyung shifting also and running into jungkook to tackle him. Namjoon, Jimin, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and his other friends smiled.

Two wolves are playing with eachother. Jungkook nuzzled his peak in taehyungs neck, smelling his scent.

They ran into taehyungs room, wanting to shift in their normal body.

Jungkook shifted first as he saw taehyung shifted too. " Mate, my mate." he sajd as he carressed taehyungs cheeks and kissed him.

" i love you so much."

" i love you too, mark me and have pups with me jungkookie."

__________

sorry for the errors, didnt edit.