BFB

" i love you!" one of the boy went up to taehyung as taehyung grew shocked, sure he was a feminist but he never expected a boy to like him but still, he knew they were just coming for his ass and his body, so he rejected them.

he went outside of the school, books into his
chest while wearing his favorite red dress, blonde hair with vintage clips. The way he wanted to.
" Jungkookie!" he said as jungkook went up to him, his bestfriend...... with benefits.

" hi baby, hows your day?" jungkook said as he kissed his soft cheeks.  " its okay, two guys asked me out while one guy confessed. How about you jungkookie?" he said while clinging into the older.
( yes jk is older.) jungkook clicked his tounge in his cheeks, indicating he is jealous.

" well uhm, lisa called me for a date. " he said as taehyung pouted, but never showed he is jealous since this was all just a besties with benefits and understands that jungkook needs to love someone also and he is being selfish.

" awh are you jealous baby? " he asked while cupping his cheeks, planting a soft kiss onto his nose  " do you really think i would agree in that date when i have a movie date with you tonight?" he said as taehyung smiled at him and kissed his lips, ending it for a minute.

" Jungkookie, what are we?" taehyung asked while cuddled up into jungkooks muscled body, stuffing their faces with ice cream as they watched stranger things. " were best friends with benefits." he said straightly   " is that hows really gonna end up? only bestfriends? am i not enough to be yours or are you just playing with my feelings to say that you have fucked with kim taehyung who doesnt give a damn in boys. " he said and stand up. " no baby its not like that." jungkook said while hugging his pettite waist.

" then what it is? " he said coldly. " i didnt know you would want it to be more baby, i thought you're uncomfortable. " jungkook said while peppering taehyungs cheeks with kisses.

" i would love to be more jungkookie."

" okay then baby, would you let jungkookie be your boyfriend? " jungkook asked as taehyung cupped his cheeks. " a million times yes. " he said as they both shared a long loving kiss.

" i love you baby."

"i love you too kookie."