Missed // M //

🔞 Warning —

" chu mwissed mwe?" taehyung asked while cupping his daddys cheeks. " bun, daddy missed you so so much!" jungkook said as he kissed taehyungs nose making him giggle.

Jungkook just went home from a trip, while taehyung stayed in their house. It have been a tough day for both of them not seeing eachother but the most tougher is for taehyung, he is a little for godsake. But still, he understands that his daddy needs to work so he invited his uncle yoonie and dwiminie in their house.

They went to their room, Jungkook taking off his uniform and taehyung slipping his onesie on his body, jumping on the fluffy bed when he does so.

" daddy! Les' sweep. 'm tiwed." taehyung said while cutely rubbing his eyes, taking his paci. Jungkook went beside him, cuddling his love whome he missed so much.  " daddy, you smeel shooo gwood." taehyung said while dumping his head in jungkooks neck, kissing it lightly.

" love you, lets sleep now."
" wub chu too."

— " nghh~ahh~" taehyung moaned as he grind his ass in jungkooks bomer, Jungkook was still sleeping when taehyung felt jungkooks dick hardened. So he got shocked by the friction and moved his hips back and forth for pleasure.

" b-baby, what are you d-doing?" jungkook asked shockedly. " ngHh~dAddYyy~please T-tOuch taeta-hMhp." taehyung didnt finished his sentence as jungkook kissed his lips. Moving it like their lips were both made for each other. Jungkook stripped his pajamas and took his hardening cock off his boxers. Moving it up and down while flicking taehyungs pink and hard buds.

" babyboy, suck daddy off. Hmm?" he asked, more like said as taehyung nodded his head, excited to the fact that his gonna taste his daddy's milkies.

"d-daddy tastes so good hmm." he said while licking jungkooks tips that was flowing of precum. " a-ah baby, go for it." jungkook moaned as taehyung sucked him whole, more like deep throated him. Taehyung let crystal tears out of his eyes but still manage to move up and down.

His throat starts to get tighter causing jungkook to curse out profanities, holding taehyungs hair and thrusting, face fucking him.

" a-ah gonna cum- swallow daddy's cum baby." he thrusted on his mouth faster while taehyung loving the way he suffocates.

Just then, ribbons of white cum splattered onto his throat and lips, swallowing it like how a good boy does so.  Not wasting and single drop of his cum like its an energizer, well it really is to taehyung.

" lets sleep baby." jungkook said as he put on his boxers.  " how about my reward?" taehyung pouted as jungkook chuckled.  " later baby, daddy is still sensitive." taehyung nodded and they both went to sleep, strangle into eachothers arms.