Joke [ SOPE]

" hyungie! I have a joke." hoseok said while running into yoongi's half asleep body.

" not now hoseok, im tired. Maybe later." yoongi closed his eyes as hoseok pouted.  " but hey, i made this joke. Arent you proud?" hoseok jerked yoongis body back and forth. " jung hoseok i said i can hear it later. Shut the fuck up and let me sleep." yoongi said making hoseok pool tears in his eyes. He just wanted his boyfriend to laugh at his jokes. Whats the problem of listening to it when he can sleep later.

Hoseok ran away from him and went inside the guest room, covering himself with his blanket and sobbing. Why was yoongi like this to him always? Is sleep really important than him? Than his own boyfriend. Hoseok cried more as he thought that yoongi isnt even sorry and didnt even comforted him.

" i hate him. Hate him." he said angrily, but still cried. Soon cried himself to sleep.

He wike up wjth Taehyung and Jimin jumping on his bed. " Hyungie! We have something to tell you about.... BOYFRIENDS!" they both said cutely and excitedly as hoseok smiled at them. " Hyungie! Jungkookie and i have a date yesterday and he gave me ice cream!, we watched netflix and cuddleeee!" taehyung squeeled as jimin nodded. " Hyungie! Also, Namjoonie hyung took me out on a bike midnight date yesterday too! And then we cuddle also. What about you hyungie? " Jimin said excitedly.

" Uh well, about me. Me and Yoongi slept yesterday with uhm.. With the separate room." he said as the youngers pouted. " Why so? " taehyung asked. " i dont know, i just want him to listen to my jokes and then minnie and taetae he-he said shut the fuck up to me and-and i cried myself to sleep. " hoseok said while crying again.
" so that's why your eyes are red hyungie?" jimin asked as he nodded.  " i dont know minne, i feel like he doesnt love me anymore, if he doesnt then i will break up with him since sleep is more important to him! " he said while sobbing in taehyungs arms. " its gonna be okay hyungie. " jimin and taehyung comforted him, not noticing the sad eyes that are watching them behind close doors.

Jimin got picked up by Namjoons bike and Jungkook picked taehyung by his small car.
" hoseokie, lets eat baby." yoongi said as Hoseok looked at him sadly.  " i dont wanna." he said and covered himself in the comforter again.  " please baby, lets talk." yoongi teared up.  "talk here." hoseok sniffed. Yoongi went beside him.

" baby boy, do you want to break up with yoonie?" yoongi asked while looking down at his lap. Holding hoseoks hands. " yoonie dont have time for me, sleep is more important to yoonie." hoseok said, tears dwelling in his eyes.  " baby, yoonie is tired." " yoonie always say that, yoonie dont love hoseokie anymore." hoseok sobbed, yoongi pulling his body softly onto his chest. Crying with him.

" i love you babie, yoonie loves hoseokie so much." yoongi sniffed "  buh buh yoonie, i wove chu too wots and wots. " hoseok said falling into little space. " its been tough day for us both baby, i hope you know that yoonie loves you more than his sleep. Im sorry if i cussed at you baby, yoonie didnt meant that. What was your joke baby? " yoongi asked while petting hoseoks hair.

" why uh... Why did yoonie love hoseokie? "

" why baby? "

" because yoonie loves sunshine! And hoseokie is sunshine! " he said as yoongi smiled, even though it was corny. He found that adorable and cute. Yoongi really loves sunshines or suns since he was a child. His favorite song is ' You Are My Sunshine.' by Jimmie Davis.

" i love you baby, sorry for what i have said yesterday." he said while kissing hoseoks cheeks who blushed and giggled. " wub chu too yoonie, wots and wots and wotttss!" he said as they cuddled, feeling loved that they have eachothers in their arms again.