Angel

" 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 "

» 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙣 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚. 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧? 𝙊𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙨? «

For my 3405 years of living, i never expected that i will fall for someone that took care of me since i was a child. My hyung, he never gave up on me. I died inside of my mothers tummy, i never experienced to see the earth. I never walked in earth. But Taehyung, he died because of abuse, his father didnt treat him right since he was born. But nevertheless when i died, he was there to take care of me along with God.

Our ages are 5 years apart but he was the one who was acting like a child, well he never experienced such a good childhood. And i never experienced anything from a childhood.
As years passed i became more masculine and bulky, while Taehyung grew up to be slim and feminine. He was so delicate, he was like a glass. I fell inlove with his charms and features. Everyday with him feels like a special day for me.

We exchanged ' i love you's ' but his my ilove you meant everything. He might see me as his bestfriend, his childhood friend. But i see him farther from that. I just wanna confess but no. I cant. We might be in danger. And i dont want to hurt him.

" kookie wookie, why arent you listening to taetae?" he says as i got out of my daydream to see him pouting like a child. He was clinging to me, sitting on my lap while we're face to face. God didnt mind, we are always like this. Clinging everyday, kissing eachothers cheeks, cuddling every day and night.

" im listening bubba" i said as he pouted even more, i chuckled at his cute actions " then, what am i talking about kookie?" he asked while putting his face in my neck, sniffling my scent. " Angel Jimins boyfriend is one of the Hell's King Yoongi." i said as he smiled.
" kookie i love you." he said as i froze. Sure he say i love you for so many times but this time, it feels like its unique. It feels like i was in cloudnine. Hearing him say i love you to me was all i wished for.

" why so shocked kookie?" he asked while giggling at the end. I only snake my hands on his waist and hugged him thighter " no reason, i just love you too. Not the love for brother, but love for lovers tae." i said as he gasps " i love you too kookie, but you know its probihited, we cant even curse you know." he said and kissed my cheeks. " but what about Angel Jimin? Angle Jin? Theirs are much more probihited to the fact that they are dating the Two Kings of Hell." i said and nipped his cheeks. " i dont know kookie, we should tell god. We cant lie." he said.

" we will tae, we will." i said as he smiled, i pecked his soft lips for the first time as he blushed after i pulled out and hit my chest shyly. I kissed him again, but this time longer. We pulled out as our breaths are only heard in the Heavens Hallways.
________

" i cant, im going to be with him God. You know i love him very much." i said as i was about to tear up. Taehyung helled me back, backhugging me while cyring in my neck.

" theres only one choice Jeon. Break Up with him, or Live in Earth where cruel people lives, and when you die. You both will rot in hell. " he said as we were ataken back by his attitude. God was never like this, he never treated us like this. I looked at taehyung, he was crying real hard. " we will leave. I will live with him in Earth. We will die together. We will rot in hell together. "i said as taehyung hugged me tightly. " k - koo lets l - leave now please. " he said while we flew away. Away from the torture.
_____________

" Why am i here? " i said as i woke up. Wheres Tae? " JUNGKOOK! LETS EAT DINNER. " a girls yell was heard through the room. I went out of the room to see a lady in her late 40's wearing an apron. " my son is so handsome even when he just only wake up." she said as i widened my eyes. Son? Son? Son? Mom? Mom? Is that gurl my mom? I was so shocked that i only nodded nervously " someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed huh?" she asked while eating the cinnamon rolls from the counter. Wheres Taehyung? Wheres my Baby? " oh by the way ggukie, we're having visitors for today make sure to be ready." she said.

I took a bath with the Water Thingy that i dont know. How am i supposed to know? I dont know anything about earth. " wheres the closet in here?" i mummbled to myself as i saw a small compartment. " boxers? We dont wear boxers in heaven. " i said and chuckled. This is gonna be fun.

An uknown sound came from a light of a box. What? Its ringing what is this. I pressed the accoet as a voice was heard. Wow. " hello jungkook man. Were going to the club wanna come? " a man asked as i looked through it. The ID caller says ' Yoongo Hyungoo ' since when am i friends with Yoongi? " sorry Y - yoogi hyung b - but we have visitors for today." i said as he replied with an okay and ended the call.

I wore a shirt through my hands and there is a cap for head? Wow. I read through it and it says  Chiles Oversized Hoodies with a 20% discount. Hoodies? We dont wear hoodies in Heaven.
I wore it, matching it with a knee shorts and a shoe. " Jungkook come down!Mrs. Kim is here with his son!" my 'mom' said as i went down.

As i was at the last step of the stairs. There, my eyes saw. The love of my life, the reason why i was here in earth. I smiled and hugged him, putting his legs in my waist as i pepper his face with kisses , ignoring the strange look of my mom and his mom " kookie i missed you! I love you!" he said as i smiled and bring him up to my room. " why are they so close? They only met." his mom asked as jungkooks mom shrugged and have a little talk with Mrs. Kim.

" how did we end up here tae? I thought we were living together! I dont know about all the things and ive got a call from yoongi." i said as he giggles " well as you see kookie, once were in earth, we should find eachother. But guess what we're meant to be. " he said" and about the things you dont know, dont worry taetae will teach you. Oh and yoongi, he was living in earth here with jimin. He was your Bestfriend. Jimin talked to me earlier about everything. " he said as i only nod and kissed him again. And again and again. " i missed you bubba. " i said as he pecked my lips. " i missed you too kookie wookieee! "
_______________

" Two old Couples found dead in eachothers arms during a car crash. " the newscaster said.

Well apparently, Taehyung was 66 while Jungkook is 61 years old. They have been together for too many years, maybe today was the day they rest now.

Meanwhile in hell, they were holding eachothers body close. Kissing eachother while letting their foreheads stay close.

" i love you kookie."

" i love you too bubba, even if things are swell."

" even if we rot in hell." he said as we walked through the depths of the new world we are living in.

---------
DO YALL LIKE ITTTT?! WJAJDJDJD TOOK ME ONE HOUR TO WRITE THIS. LOVE YALL!