Officer // M //

Officer! ¦ Taekook Smutshot

" Sit down you peasants!" the police yelled as all of the prisoners sat down on the chair of their cafeteria  " how about i took a sit on your face Officer Jeon?" a blonde guy said while clinging into Jungkooks arms. Taehyung, the one and only gay prisoner. Well why was he in the prison? He was caught fucking with some random guy in a public place. We all know that its illegal to fuck in such a place. They shouldve fuck in their own house.

" Shut up Taehyung, go sit on the chair." Yoongi, the other officer said as taehyung pouted and sat down.  " We have a little camping to start of now, we organized all of you to go into one place." Jungkook said as they all nodded.  " since all of the prisoners that will need to attend is 10, we will be picking 10 prisoners that would want to participate." the other police said as six of them raised their arms." Only six? " he asked as taehyung raised his arms.  " Okay seven it is. List it down hyung. " he said as they went out. " Wait officer! " he heard taehyung said as he looked back " Would you fuck me?" he said shyly as Jungkook chuckled  " too bold." he said and went out causing taehyung to pout again.

— few days later

" are you all ready now? " the cops said as the prisoners all nodded, taehyung was only wearing his oversized prison shirt with panties, making his thighs on view.  " would you let me have sex with you Kim?" he heard bogum said as he srunched up in disgust " Ew dude what the fuck i would rather be fucked by Officer Jeon, this juicy ass is only for him and him."

On the other side—jungkook heared his words and chuckled, taehyung is surely something.
Theres something about the guy that made him feel butterflies, yes he sometimes get hard by his naughty act but he need to keep his hormones.

They arrived at the place as every room, theres two prisoners. But since they are seven, taehyung got one for himself only by seducing officer jeon.

He took his lube that he hide in his bag and some dildos.  " ah i havent played with myself since i was sent here." he said as he giggled, he is a sadist with a childish act. He took his panties off and cleaned himself in his own bathroom.

Lucky right? Well thats Kim Taehyung for you. He finished cleaning and step out of the bathroom, ready to fill himself again. He went all fours in the bed and squirted some of the lube in his fingers, rubbing his pads into his clenching and puckering hole. He inserted one finger inside as he moaned and thrust his hips on his own fingers.

He kept on fingering himself till theres three fingers inside  " Hows the room Taehy-" a guy walked in as he stopped fingering himself and look up, covering his naked body. It was officer Jeon. Looking at him with wide eyes. Just looking at his sexy body made taehyung moan and move his fingers again. Jungkook warching him.

" U-uhm Taehyung i think its-its not necessary-" "AGh fucCk me  OffCer Ahhh! ~" he said as he went on all fours again and took his fingers out, letting Jungkook see his pink clenching hole.

" Ah, you're such a slut." jungkook said as he went to taehyung and kissed his lips, taehyung responding afterwards." On your tummy, ass up. Dont make me say it twice." jungkook said making taehyung whimper and bit his lips. He did what he is told to and he felt jungkook cuffing his hands. Jungkook groped his ass, massaging it.

" Ah such a beautiful ass, it sucks im gonna ruin it. " he said and took his rubber baton out.

[ellah eto na HAHAHAHAH]

He covered the baton with lube and rubbed it into taehyungs hole, inserting it in one go.  " Too muCh oFfiCer!! AhhHh toO muChhhh~" he said whole moaning. Jungkook thrusted his baton faster making taehyungs inside churn and flip up and down. Taehyung was now crying in pleasure, the baton was too much, too big.

" Im gonna give you real thing slut. " he said and held taehyungs hair roughly but softly at the same time, he took his pants off.

" Officer i want your big cock. Big cock officer." taehyung said while pouting making jungkook kiss him again.  " Such a slut you are yea? Like being degraded and sent into prison because you are a fucking slut. You cant keep your hands to yourself." jungkook degraded him as he only moaned.

He pushed taehyung down and entered his big shaft. Let me tell you this but Jungkooks shaft was bigger that the baton. Taehyung moaned shanelessly as he thrusted his hips into jungkook.
" you are fucked once you cum without my fucking permission, if you came. I wont hesitate to fuck you into oblivion til you die." jungkook said while smirking at taehyung. Taehyung could only nod in response, no words coming out of his mouth but only his sinful moans.

" officer i feel so-AhHhh~ soFull!! AH fuCk! " he said as jungkook fastened his pace. " You like that slut? You like how hard i fuck you?" jungkook said and groaned  " AGHGH PLEASE HIT THAT SPOT--AHHH OFFICER--AHHH~!!" taehyung moan could be heard outside the room even if its soundproofed, jungkook fucked him in that spot, fast and hard.

The skin slapping, moans, grunt and groans could only be the thing they both hear in the room." taE tAes gonNa cUm~officer W-wanna CuMmm~" ye said making jungkook squeeze his dick, preventing him from cumming.  " i sill cum first slut." Jungkook said making taehyung cry. He hated having delayed orgasm but he enjoyed it. "Ugh fuck baby boy. Officer is gonna cum." jungkook said while thrusting fastly.

" fiLL me With yOur cuM offIcer--AhhH ~" he said as Jungkook filled his hole with his seeds. And stopped, he gave taehyung a dry orgasm as taehyung cried out. Jungkook colapsed near him as he was about to sleep but taehyungs sobs could only be louder.  " Whats wrong baby? " he said while looking up. " wanna c-cum please, officer." taehyung said while sobbing and clutching to jungkook making jungkook felt bad.

" Im going to eat you out baby." he said as taehyung nodded and only shake while sobbing.
After a few minutes, taehyung finished cumming as his sobs get quieter in. You all may think that he is over reacting but cumming dryly is the one he really hates the most.

" stop crying now baby, im here. Officer is here."
Jungkook said while rubbing his hair. " thankyou officer. I love-" he didnt finished his sentence as he quieted. This is only a one time thing, and even if he said i love you, jungkook think it would mean nothing.

" i love you too. "jungkook said and kissed him.

- end -