Little Slut

s u m m a r y  : ; taehyung needs to copy some files and to sign some files and send it  to his Boss, Mr. Jeon. he didnt know that he just signed up an BDSM Contract.

___________________________

Taehyung is just minding his own bussinees while flipping the work papers his boss made him do. Since he was the secretary of Jeon Corp. he was really the favorite of the ceo.

Not to lie but taehyung loves crossdressing, he loves wearing dresses, lingeries and panties. But only if it was him alone, for now. he only wore his panties since he had his working pants on.

" Mr.Kim, i need you to copy these files and send it to Mr.Jeon." one worker said as he nodded and took the papers he's been signing, he went to the printing room and copied the files, humming as he does so.

He read the files as he widened his eyes. Mr.Jeon is making a BDSM assistant contract?! He didnt know his boss was wild like that...' A BDSM? Damn he do be rough though.' taehyung thought as he chuckled.

He walked slowly into the CEO's room and knocked, He soon opened it revealing a Jeon Jungkook who is Jerking his shaft up and down and moaning, a tissue and lotion beside him. He didnt know that someone was looking at him with widened eyes and also an aching cock.

" M-Mr.Jeon?!" he asked shockedly.  " Ah baby you're here." he said as taehyung looked at him confusedly.  " So... i heard that you would like to sign the contract am i right?" Jungkook asked as taehyung shookt his head.  " Aw, come on baby. Jimin said it. " he said sternly.  " Now put your delicious ass on show and dance for daddy." He said as taehyung gulped, he cant do anything. if he refuses, he would only get fired and this is the only work he got accepted in.

he took his pants off revealing his pink panties with a hole on the asshole part. Jungkook groaned as he sat on his working chair, patting his lap motioning taehyung to sat down in him.
" Hmm, such a slut, wearing panties for daddy? this ass is only mine." he said as he smacked it making taehyung whimper.

" y-yes daddy, only yours—nGhH~" taehyung moaned as jungkook flicked his pink buds, rubbing and pinching it.   " hmM~ nggHh, qUick, fUck me Now! ~aNghaHhh~  " taehyung squirmed, the touch on his buds flowed into his whole body like an, electricity.

" are you ordering daddy? " jungkook asked, a rough slap on taehyungs buttocks.  " hMm~ S-soRrY daDdY~" there were few beads of tears that was coming out of his eyes from being overly pleasured and from orgasm denial.

" down." jungkook said sternly as taehyung nodded and quickly position himself, facing jungkooks aching hard joystick , nuzzling and rubbing his face on the clothed shaft.  " now go suck daddy, show daddy how much you love your mouth being full and fuckable, oh the precious kitten you are." jungkook caressed taehyungs cheeks, pulling his pants down and letting taehyung have control.

taehyung started kissing the tip of his manhood, down to the skin and fully sucking on it, jerking the rest on which he cant actually suck because of how big it is.

taehyung started moaning when jungkook rubbed his pink buds, again as jungkook groaned. taehyungs moan sending vibrations into his cock which made him moan a bit louder, loving the way taehyungs teeth brushed into his fat cock.

" hmm, just like that. o-oh im gonna cum." jungkook started thrusting his hips faster until taehyung gagged, he jerked his shaft fastly, taking out taehyungs face whom is laying his tounge out, waiting for his daddy to spill it in his mouth, swallowing the bitter-sweet taste.

" baby, spit. " taehyung shooked his head, giggling. " why didnt you spit?" jungkook asked worriedly, checking on taehyung.  " taste good." taehyung dumped his head on the crook of jungkooks neck, sighing deeply.

" can we please not do the real thing today? 'm tired. " taehyung asked while pouting, laying in jungkooks hard muscled body.  " okay, till
you' re ready." jungkook smiled at him, again carresing his face and rubbing his cheeks.

just then they both knew, they were kissing each others lips, moving into each other passionately.
both boys pulled away, gasping for air as jungkook hugged taehyungs slim waist tighter and closer to him.

" i love you." jungkook said making taehyung blushed. he mean it?

" i-i love you too."

__________