Chubby

" 'm so chubby, i hate myself." taehyung said while crying, if only he could cut those fats in his tummy. It was so irritating, what if Jungkook left him? Would he be disgusted by taehyung? By his chubby tummy?

" baby, lets eat. I made some fruit salad!" jungkook said happily but frowned when he saw taehyung crying, his shirt up letting jungkook see his cute tummy.

" why are you crying princess?" he asked making taehyung cry more and put his head in jungkooks chest.

" daddy, taetae fat. You no wuv taetae no more!" he said whole squirming, punching his own chest and tummy. Jungkook brought him in his lap, brushing his fringes away and wiping his tears.

" princess you're not ugly, screw them who said that. You're so cute that daddy wants to squish you. You're my only baby. And daddy wonte leave you," he said while kissing taehyungs red nose.

" come on and lay down, daddys gonna show you how pretty you are. " he said making taehyung lay down as he rid his shirt up.

" daddy nuuu ~ " he said while pouting as jungkook chuckled.

He kissed his navel, up to his sides and peppering kisses as taehyung giggled.
" tickyyy. Daddy tickyyy. " he said as Jungkook kissed his lips.

" such a pretty princess. My pretty princess."
He said making taehyung smile.

" wuv chu daddy."

" love you too princess."