I cant see

s u m m a r y : ;

taehyung is blind and had been wanting cuddles with his boyfriend, he didnt know he pressed the Exit Tab while he is playing a game.

__________________________

" jungkookie?" the older called as he felt a boy hugged him from the back.  " baby~" he blushed by the nickname, jungkook always like to call him like couples do call each other. like baby, bun, babybun, darling, jagi, bubba, and bub. actually many more but lets not waste our time naming all the cheesy nicknames jungkook has been calling him.

He is an orphan, his parents left him in a bridge and thats when Jungkooks Mom found him when she was pregnant with jungkook, she the young boy through paths he hasnt be through, but sadly. Once Jungkook was born, they felt lile the cant take care of taehyung anymore, its double trouble since they are both young.

nevertheless, the jeon family made sure that taehyung was safe in the adaption center, always visiting him along jungkook who looks so smol and cute back then, for now he looks muscly while taehyung is growing feminine.

Taehyung got blind when he got hit by a truck, running away, from school because of people bullying him, he was 8 years old that time and a group of bous made fun of his lunch, it was Jungkooks Mom's Baked Cookies.

He ran away from them and got his head hit the ground, for the jeon family, its okay atleast he didnt die or some shit. its okay that he didnt go through amnesia and doctors said that he can bring his sight back with only 25%. They are not hoping to, infact the last time taehyung saw Jungkook was when the younger first called him
' Hyung.' since he cannot speak well.

For now, many years had passed and they are with each other through ups and downs, Jungoook helping Taehyung while Taehyung is being his Energizer Everyday. He hated the way taehyung was getting picked on by his blindness, but thats how society works.

" Jungkookie, cuddles." jungkook didnt looked at him, too amused to the game he was playing in the screen.  " Jungkookiee i said cuddles." taehyung started to bring his hands up, clutching on the air signing jungkook to cuddle him.

He pouted and stand up, sensing the atmosphere and the things sorrounding him inside the room,

" TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK!" he flinched once he heared the younger yelled, ' what did i do? ' taehyung felt tears pooling in his eyes.

" What did i do kookie?" he asked while fumbling his fingers on his onesie.  " THIS IS SO FUCKED UP, IM PLAYING A GAME CANT YOU SEE?! YOU CLICKED ON THE EXIT TAB. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD." jungkook started getting pissed as taehyung wobbled his mouth  " i-i cant s-see. " his voiced wavering sadness and guiltiness, he fell down on his bum, hugging his knees and crying to himself.

" no baby, im sorry. " jungkook tried consoling him, bringing him up by his armpits and rocking him back and forth, taehyung only cried on his neck, his cries only getting louder and louder.

" y-you know i cant s-see. if y-you dont wanna c-cuddle then just tell me. " taehyung whispered to his ear, hopping out of jungkooks lap and finding his way through the bed, plopping on it when he felt the soft matress he touched.

" im sorry, fuck, im sorry bubba. " taehyung ignored him, he curled his body, hugging his knees and crying to himslef mumbling like a mantra like ' Jungkookie hates me.' or  ' he doesnt love taetae anymore does he?' which regretness and guiltiness is the only thing jungkook felt.

he stand up and went to taehyungs small trembling body, whispering sweet sentences till the older calms down.  " i love you so much, i love you, i love you, im not mad baby kookie just took his anger out on you and kookie is sorry."  , he planted his face on jungkooks chest, hitting it in a very weakly way.

" please dont cry, i dont want to see your tears it hurts me so much babyboy. " jungkook wiped his tears, smiling and kissing taehyung time to time to make him feel loved again.

" lets cuddle?" taehyung asked cheekly, smiling and showing his bread cheeks along his boxy smile. jungkook could only feel hisnheart flutterinf time to time as he muttered a 'yes' and put the older on his lap straddling him, talking to each other in a soft way, this was their moment. the moment they both wanted to keep forever and ever.