Will You Marry Me?

||° 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙈𝙚? °|| 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁)( might be long sorry.)

Taehyung's POV

" Taehyung, how many times i have told you and jungkook to stay away from eachother in public? The fans will get suspicious. We should keep your safety. Please just listen to us this time, its very a hassle year." the leader, kim namjoon said with pleading eyes.

KIM TAEHYUNG AND JEON JUNGKOOK
Well this is how their relationship really happened..

In their rookie times, jungkook was always the introverted one, he only talks about five word each day and would sometimes use the signages " shrugg or nod" he was shyed up. He doesnt know how to act towards the elders, he was just 13 years old when he became trainee and he was still a kid back then.

Taehyung has a tingling feeling for the younger, it increases each day and sometimes would want to comfort and talk to jungkook but he doesnt want to scare him. He was sensitive and valuable. Jungkook has a crush on the older male, fighting with his heart and his brain. His heart screams ' i love him' but his mind says otherwise such as ' he will be digusted' or ' he isnt even close to you'. Sure it was a hard time but once, the elder man saw his dongsaeng in a distress. He was still a child, he still misses his family. Crying in a small closet of the seven's shared room. He was afraid. Jungkook opened up and got close with taehyung. Like super close. The other member sometimes would think that its just a fan service or are they really dating becuase they know that Bang Pd Nim is a thick lipped man. He is always strict to the boys from the fact that they werent in a big company.

As time flies, Jungkook was becoming a social butterfly. Cooking with Seokjin, Coming with Namjoon to the Mall, Sleeping with yoongi, Dancing with Hoseok, And playing with Jimin. Taehyung was upset, he was getting neglected eachtime. Even when Jungkook was with Jimin. HE WAS JEALOUS!. He never want to feel those but he feel really envious and started to starved himself. He really fall deep for the younger. How pathetic was that, if he ever confesses. He straight up to the point thinking about how the younger would be disgusted of him.

Taehyung would just stare too long at the younger while playing with his favourite hyung, Jimin. It was once in their practice when he saw Jimin backhugging Jungkook and jungkook being the unbothered boy, he also flirted with him. Fire reflect taehyungs eyes, he slammed the door and went home. Well thats the day. The day that he was finally calling Jungkook his, his and his only. He owns jungkook.

It went by their first i love you's, First kiss. Until the time when taehyung thought. The younger, he was growing more bulky and muscled. Kink. He was really, everytime jungkook would go to the gym, tae would always peek into jungkooks shirtless and sweaty body. Hes breathing always hitched when he saw how dommy jungkook looked. He was a five course meal. A meal that only taehyung can have. None otger else, but Kim Taehyung.

They were stayed apart. The fans will get suspicious of them, ofcourse they want to stay longer with eachother. Well as for now, Jungkook was the top. Yah we all know that. His 6 packs abs everytime the practice fake love. His muscles stretching everytime he yawns which making jungkooks arm fall up high. ' sjdjitigigbdfjdodij.' taehyung always thought that. Scribbled words.

Back to the story.

" im sorry joonie hyung, i would never do that again" he said while dropping his head. The thing is when the DNA part in the concert, taehyung ehem. ( i hope yall seen the video in dna. In hongkong).

" by the way taehyung, wear this and then we are going to a mall" namjoon said smugly and went out of the meeting room " what about kookie-" he said " he will come next to us" namjoon said while smiling. Aish these kids.