Love Potion

" Are you sure you want to do this?" jimin asked to his 'oh-so-obsessed' bestfriend, Kim Taehyung.

" Jimin, you know i love him so much." taehyung rolled his eyes, mixing the liquid solution.  " okay but please, know your limits. Im always here." jimin sighed and went out of his 'Science Room.' as to what taehyung always say, and plopped down into the couch of their living room.

" Ashwinder eggs...... Rose thorns.. ..Peppermint.....Powdered Moonstone.... Pearl Dust..... Rose Petals..... and done! perfect!" he yelled happily and smiled to his success, " Now kookie will love me."

( disclaimer:; di gumagana to, kung gusto nyo ng jowa. pwede ako. char.)

" Hi taehyung." jungkook said and waved at him, he smiled back shyly. " kookie? i have something for you. " he said and handed jungkook a venti coffee from starbucks, and one for him also, Jungkook being oblivious of the olders plan.

He took a sip of the coffee, tilting his head confusedly when it taste weird, but he thought it was just an after taste. He then felt his head spinning, until what he saw is black.

" You're awake." taehyung said while blushing as Jungkook look at him, Smiling. " you look beautiful." taehyung blushed as jungkook went close to him, tucking his fringes and looking at his eyes.

" J-Jungkook uh." his face showed a beet red color, jungkook hugged taehyungs small body, making their way to the comfy bed and laying down, cuddling with eachother.

" i dont know, but i feel like i love you already, hyung." taehyung inwardly smirked " i love you too kookie."

" hyung can you be my boyfriend? pretty please?" taehyung looked up, still smirking.

" hmmm, only if you will give me lots of kissed and hugs, it will do. " (legit cringe)

" i will give you lots of kisses and hugs! "

" so... whats your answer? "

" Yes, omg kookie are you that dumb? " he giggled and ducked his face in jungkooks neck, sniffling his scent.

" i love you. "

" i love you too. "

" i dont love you, what did you do to me? " taehyung cried, after a month of being with jungkook—he saw the solutions for the love potion when they entered his house.

" i put love potion in your drinks, kookie."

" dont call me kookie, im disgusted with you. "

" OKAY OKAY, I WANT YOU TO LOVE ME OKAY?! AFTER ALL SINCE I WAS A CHILD I NEVER EXPERIENCED SOMEONES LOVE, I HAVE NO PARENTS. JIMIN WAS ALWAYS WITH ME BUT HE GOT A BOYFRIEND! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. AND I DID THAT SO THAT YOU WILL LOVE ME BACK....

you should leave like you want to , im disgusted with myself also. " taehyung layed on his bed, his back facing an angry jungkook. He covered himself in the small blanket, hugging his knees as he sobbed to himself, throwing words that would take him down.

Its been a week since their break up, Jimin never came also. He was busy doing things with his boyfriend.

He just listened to sounds all day, cutting his wrist, sleeping, crying. Not eating at all. He lost all his appetite. He just wanted to die slowly. He was really disgusted by himslef, now jungkook hates him more.

The radio played a song, a song that Jungkook sanged when they were cuddling.

❛❛ So far away naegedo kkumi issdamyeon
Naraganeun kkumi issdamyeon
Don’t fall away, yea, naegedo kkumi issdamyeon
Naraganeun kkumi issdamyeon, oh, oh, oh

Dream geudaeui changjowa salmui kkeute hamkke hagil (Ouu-uu-u)
Dream geudaeui jariga eodiljirado gwandae hari (Aa-ah-ahh)
Dream gyeolguk siryeonui kkeute mangaehari (mangaehari)
Dream sijageun miyakhaljieonjeong kkeuteun changdaehari ❜❜

he sobbed, he missed those times.If only he let fate get them both together, he wont be killing himself right now, crying buckets and swimming in his tears.

He plugged the radio off, pushing everything in his way, Just then he heard his front door open.

" baby...?"

he saw him, Jungkook. Standing in the doorway, tears in his face.

He refrained looking at him, muttering words and curses.  " go out. leave me." he said, looking down, and again. Laying on his dirty, Blooded Smeared Bed.

Jungkook sobbed, He ran to taehyung and cried on his neck.  "i love you, i love you so much."

" you dont, its all a potion, you dont love me."

" Look at me, look at my eyes."

taehyung didnt listen to his words, so he put his fingers on the olders chin, bringing his face up. Letting him look at his eyes that is full of love, sadness and regret.

He wiped taehyungs face, brushing his fingers on the olders soft pink lips, next thing he dis was he kissed his lips, euphoria feeling in both their hearts and body

They pulled away as Jungkook layed his head on taehyungs shoulders.

" Why did you do this baby?"

" nothing." taehyung didnt look at him as he rubbed his wrist slightly, not letting the older experience pain like he did to him last week.

" you are the best thing that happened to my life baby."

" i dont want you to get hurt. because of me. "

" i love you. "

" i want you to know that i love you so much."

" i missed you, no break up now baby. I missed your cuddles, laugh, kisses and hugs~. "

taehyung still is quiet.

he pouted and peppered the older with kisses on his cheeks, pecks on his lips.

" please? ~"

" oh, when jimin fall off the stairs—"

taehyung couldnt help but laugh and snort, making jungkook smile, his baby was finally back.

" eh? i made you smile and laugh. wont you cuddle with kookie?"

taehyung just giggled and plopped on the bed, letting jungkook scoop his small body. Now sleeping with each other.