Crying in a Prom Dress

s u m m a r y  : ; taehyung was about to confess to jungkook in their prom, only seeing the younger with a girl, not knowing that theres something unforgettable that was going to happen to him.
_______________________________

❛❛ I'm nearing the end of my fourth year
I feel like I've been lacking, crying too many tears
Everyone seemed to say it was so great
But did I miss out, was it a huge mistake? ❜❜

" its just a one time thing tae, prom is just a one time thing. if you dont want to go then its fine." jimin whined, he had been forcing taehyung to attend their upcoming prom party.

" ofcourse i wont leave you chim, but what if i get drunk and do embarrassing things?  " taehyung just plopped on his bed, sighing deeply. " ill always be there beside you, c'mon. " taehyung just nodded in response making jimin squicked, jimin sat him up and lead him somewhere out of his house.

❛❛ I can't help the fact I like to be alone
It might sound kinda sad, but that's just what I seem to know.  ❜❜

" youre wearing a dress? wow." jimin clapped his hands while looking at taehyung  " just like you said, prom is a one time thing. ",,  " yes, youre right. im wearing a dress also for namu." taehyung stared up to him in disgust  " you always crossdress for that guy, are you perhaps not single anymore?"

" i mean,, i strip teased infront of him like last night. " jimin smirked cheekly  " eww, bitch shut the fuck up, disgUsThAng!  " jimin giggled, remembering a meme.

❛❛I tend to handle things usually by myself
And I can't ever seem to try and ask for help. ❜❜

" so ehem, tae are you going to confess to your lovely crushie? " taehyung rolled his eyes " yes, im ready but if he rejected me or sumn. i mean its fine, i could find a guy better than him."
" but can you, really? "
" ugh just shut up! you make my anxiety go higher and higher. "
" okay, chill im sorry. "

jimin pushed him into a buff body, making him fell down but that buffed body got him, he looked up and he swore he just saw the most beautiful person on earth, Jeon Jungkook.

" w-woah, are you okay? " he held taehyungs waist tightly, still looking in each others eyes.
" y-yes, thanks." taehyung just smiled at jungkook, jungkook cheked him up and down, he just stands in the cornor uncomfortably.

" you look really pretty."
" thanks jungkoo-"

" baby, youre here, lets dance." a voice of a girl was heard, clinging into jungkook as he felt a lump in his throat. 
' he already has a prom queen.'

❛❛ I'm sitting here, crying in my prom dress
I'd be the prom queen if crying was a contest
Makeup is running down,
feelings are all around. ❜❜

he ranned into the nearest exit area and sat outside the gym where the party was held. crying to himself, like he promised, he would find a guy much more better than him but he cant. he knows that his heart was only for jungkook, he would jump in a building just to get crushed back by him. cruel.

his make up, ruined. his dress, ruined. the flower he held, was ruined also. his heart? ruined.

❛❛ How did I get here? I need to know
I guess I maybe had a couple expectations
Thought I'd get to them, but no I didn't
I guess I thought that prom was gonna be fun
But now I'm sitting on the floor and all I wanna do is run.  ❜❜

he finally calmed himself down after a minute of sobbing and crying,, he noticed that the prom dance was about to start, welp. he just stayed there and looked up at the stars.

" taehyung? why are you here?" he looked to the voice to see jungkook holding a flower. 
" no reasons, just want to be alone." he sighed, looked up at the stars again  " w-well, can i sit here?" and who was taehyung to decline? it was probably his first and last time to sit with his crush.

" why is your make up ruined? why are your eyes puffy? " jungkook asked, holding his cheeks and caressing the dried tears.  " because of a stupid someone who is so numb, i showed him how much i love him, how much i blushed with him but hes so dumb to see, so blind. i even tried cross dressing so he would find me beautiful in this dress." jungkook frowned  " w-well im here just to tell you that i have fell inlove with you. its okay, i mean- i know im not as handsome as that guy you were talking about.  but-" taehyung broke out in giggles, clutching his tummy.

❛❛ I keep collections of masks upon my wall
To try and stop myself from revealing it all
Affecting others is the last thing I would do.  ❜❜

" h-hey, why are you laughing? "
" dumb jungkookie." jungkook blushed, its okay if he will be called as dumb, but taehyung calling him jungkookie? arGhhHg.  " youre the guy whom i was talking to. stupid" jungkook just wiggled his brows and smirked.

" hmm."

" so, will you be my prom partner and my partner for the rest of my life?  " jungkook asked, handling the flowers to taehyung who blushed and looked away.   " s-shut it.  " taehyung giggled, taking the flowers and pecking jungkooks cheeks, running away. jungkook only frozed and held his cheeks. he was kissed?! by kim taehyung?!

he went back inside, seeing taehyung hiding in jimin's back who flirted with namjoon, he smirked and took him in his arms. patting his ass and taking him down in the middle of the prom dance.

he held his waist, both of them dancing to eachother. they linked their foreheads together and smiled, finally kissing..

❛❛ I keep to myself though I want to break through
I hold so many small regrets
And what-ifs down inside my head
Some confidence it couldn't hurt me
My demeanor is often misrea. ❜❜

" i love you taehyung, i love you so much. you mean everything to me."

" i love you too jungkook, so much more."

" no, i love you more."

" but i love you more." taehyung pouted, jungkook cant control himself and kissed taehyung again.

" i love you more, the sentence is locked. "

" aish. stupid. " they both cracked with giggles, a moment they can never forget. this one time thing, meant to them the most.