Neglect

Jungkook has been neglecting taehyung and taehyung was thinking negatively about the younger ignoring him and going home late.

Taehyung was getting enough of it. Everyday was like he was living on his own when he was actually in a shared house with Jungkook.
Sometimes he went home late, he didnt even bother to cuddle the older or kiss him like the old good times.

" J - jungkookie where are you?" he ask half asleep. He was expecting the younger felt bad and cooked for him but no. Theres none of Jungkooks presence in the house.

He got mad, he was always understanding the younger but this was enough. He was tired of getting ignored, neglected and loss of skinship.

He packed the youngers bag, took all of his clothes, underwears, shoes, and put them inside. He was fuming, he only want attention from the younger like the last 4 weeks.

After he finished packing, he put the luggages and bags into the front door and went inside, cooking his own meal.

He heard the footsteps in the front door as it opened. " Taehyung whats the meaning of this?" the younger asked out in confusion. " you are no longer living with me jeon, ive had it with you. Did you cheat on me? Is she better than me that you went home every 2:00 in the midnight? I need some space." taehyung said making the younger crouched down on his knees.

" t-tae i didnt cheat on you. My mom.. Is in her stage 4 of cancer. Im sorry if i made you feel that way then, im leaving. I love you so much tae. " jungkook said while taking the bags. Before he could be farther, Taehyung, hugged him in his back and cried with jungkook.

" im sorry kookie, its just. We never spend time together and all i do was understand you. I cant even wake up with you in the morning, or cuddle with you at night. I was being selfish, im sorry i love you." taehyung said as the younger faced him and kissed him with no hesitation. This is the kiss he crave for so long. The touch he that he want to savour for so long.

" its okay baby. I know you're sensitive, im sorry for not giving me attention. Forgive kookie?" jungkook said while kissing his cheeks. Taehyung only nod as he said " can you hold me in you arms? I need you to hold me now." as he said that, the younger did bot think of anything but carry taehyung bridal style while still bringing the luggage and the bags, musce bunny afterall.

They went to the bed, and cuddle like they used to be. Luck got to them as the next morning, the doctor announced that his mom is saved from cancer, they went to the hospital and helped her rang the bell.

- well every body makes mistakes, the thing is god made that mistake becuase he knows that you and your partner can solve it by love. It makes the relationship more stronger and better. I hope you'll learn to understand that you are not the only one that your partner had to take care of. He / she still has a family to visit, and care for.