First Time // M //

— a tall alpha was standing beside the tree, looking at his so adorable omega from afar.
Jeon Jungkook. Many people find him scary and they feard them but for taehyung, he is a big baby.

Kim Taehyung is your shy omega  . He is a social butterfly and such an adorable person, he is so ethereal—as jungkook always say. He loves everybody but loves his Jungkookie more than anything in the world. But theres one thing that we cant comprehend with and we cant relate with.... It was his innocence....

He doesnt even know how to jerk off. He was just too innocent to the fact that he never touches himself sinfully....Jungkook on the other side is a Pervert Jerk but he promised to keep his hormones specially when theyre both in a sleep over and Taehyung is wearing panties.

The couple were now walking hand in hand while smilling, taehyung greeting all the strangers in a well mannered way as Jungkook used his tail to hold his waist tight, possessively. " I love you alpha." taehyungs
said while tip toe-ing and kissing jungkooks cheeks making jungkook blush. Only taehyung could make jungkook blush like this, only taehyung.

" alpha can you sleep in my house tonight? Mommy and daddy are away and i have no one. " he said while pouting making jungkook kiss his forehead. " Its okay my omega , ill be with you." he said as taehyung jumped and squeeled, his ears perking up , jungkook being whipped.

— " You can wear this ggukie. " taehyung said as he gave jungkook a sweater that is too big for him. Jungkook nodded and took his clothes off making taehyung blushed seeing the youngers toned 6 pack abs.

" Why are you blushing baby?" jungkook asked "n-nothing kookie." he said making jungkook nodded " a-alpha can i touch?" he said shyly as jungkook laughed but nodded again in response.

Taehyung toched his abs, poking it as he was amazed, finding it cool. " alpha when i think of your abs, why does my weewee go hard? " he said as Jungkook swallowed his own saliva.

' Weewee? Hard?' jungkook thought in his mind.

"is it bad? But alpha, my weewee is hurting." taehyung said as Jungkook kissed him.

"im going to make you feel good baby, so good. Just trust kookie okay?" taehyung nodded as Jungkook stroke his ears and began stripping him making him shy again. "Jungkookie faster please, taetae weewee is hurting." taehyung said while whimpering.

Jungkook took his panties off and groaned at the sight. Taehyungs small and pink 4 inches peen with his bubbly butt and pink hole on show.
" Shyy~taetaes shy~" taehyung said while blushinng and closing his legs making Jungkook chuckled but spread them and kissed his baby's both cheeks and lips.

" I love you so much, let me make love to you." jungkook said as taehyung hugged him making jungkook smile. " omega , if you ever feel uncomfortable we have a safeword okay?the safeword is bunny." jungkook said while going down infront of taehyungs sinful thighs.

Jungkook kissed his legs, up to his thighs and stopping at his cute little peen. He kissed the tip as taehyung moaned. " do that again, please kookie? " taehyung said as jungkook nodded but sucked his penis whole. Making taehyung arch his back. He started going up and down fast, taehyung is in cloud 9.

He felt the youngers penis twitching in his mouth as white strings of cum squirted on his cavern and tounge.  Jungkook took this as a sign to take his pants of and place butterfly kisses in taehyungs shoulder. He kissed him again while taking his boxers off.  " Remember the safe word okay?" he said as taehyung nodded.

Jungkook inserted one finger in taehyungs hole as his face scrunch up, uncomfortable  " h-hurts kookie." he said while tearing up. Jungkook kissed his tears as he spoke softly  " its okay baby, kookie is here. Im here. " he then inserted two fingers and began moving back and forth, there was a spot where taehyung arch his back in pleasure  " More kookie p-please more~~"

“ I can give you something bigger my omega.” Jungkook said while smirking making taehyung whimper in pleasure and delightness. “ yes p-please alpha!!” taehyung screamed while squirming in his touch. “I will take care of youbaby, calm down. Daddy is here.” Jungkook reassured “ d-daddy?” Taehyung asked as Jungkook nodded.

“ okay alpha daddy. Please fuck- please fuck taetae now.” Taehyung said as Jungkook aligned his humongous cock into his omegas tight heat.
“ hold tight my omega, this is going to feel weird.’ He said as taehyung bit into his shoulders. He entered the tip in as taehyungs breath became heavy, he then entered half of his shaft .

Taehyung bit into his shoulders, nails digging into his back. Jungkook is hissing, he swore he felt blood rushing out of his back.
he entered the whole shaft into his heat and let him adjust for a few minutes. “ daddy move please." Taehyung said while finding his comfort position. Jungkook moved back and forth slowly, whispering sweet things such as  ' you' re doing good my omega ' or ' i love you so much. ' which makes taehyung calm down.

He started fastening his pace a little making taehyung moan.  " ugH—p-please alPha. Please faster." taehyung said, Jungkook fastened his face as taehyung throw his head back, rolling his eyes until it reached the back of his head.

" Alpha... Mark me." taehyung said as Jungkook went to his neck and mark his omega.  His fangs gripping taehyungs neck, blood coming out of it. But he feels nothing but pleasure.

After a few minutes of going fast, Jungkook slowed his pace but kept it hard. " Alpha... Please fill me with your pups. " taehyung said as jungkook widened his eyes, taehyung is too young to have have pups  " a-are you sure my pretty little omega?" he asked reassuringly " y-yea please alpha." taehyung said, Jungkook continued in his slow pace, peppering soft kisses in taehyungs body, his chest, his cheeks, his forehead, his nose and his lips.

" I love you so much my omega. "

" i love you too my alpha so muc—AHghHh~~"
Taehyung didnt finish his sentence as he came, jungkook cummung afterwards in his hole, feeling his tight little hole filled with his alphas pups.

" were gonna have pups my omega. Isnt that nice? " jungkook asked as taehyung smiled.
" our pups will be cute. Just like ME!" taehyung screamed as Jungkook hugged his petite waist.

" my omega, my cute little omega. I love you."
Jungkook said as taehyung planted his face on jungkooks chest.

" i love you too alpha."

_________