Bottom Bully

" hey nerd!" jungkook heard as he walked through the corridors of the big school. Jeon Jungkook, a guy who prefers study more than love and stupidity. Most of the students in their school enjoys party, bullying, face shaming, drugs and such things that teenagers do. But he always stay in his home, study and study.

He wanted to be a successful engineer like his dad, although it was hard but thats why he study hard, to be successful one day.

— a person who called him nerd a few minutes ago? His name is Kim Taehyung. He is a gangster in their school, but he never done drugs, just fucking girl even though he looked like a bottom for Jungkook.

Jungkook isnt a weak nerd, he just didnt let their words pass through their heart. Jungkook in school is Different than Jungkook in house.
You can see him being shy in school but in their house? He always take ciggars in stressful days, he fucked girls in mcdonalds and in 'n out. He is a fuck boy but he never took advantage of them, only when girls swoon over him. But he will never lay a hand in a girl when they didnt say so.

Lets just say that hes bulky, bambi eyes, cute glasses, and a raven hair. Such a soft sight. But he might not want to be soft with you in bed, babie's rough in that.

— " yo nerd can you do my homework?!" taehyung asked while flicking his head.  " i dont have a time for you taehyung." he said while rolling his eyes.
" wow, nerd's got a nerve to speak bluntly? On my face?!" he said as he pushed jungkook, causing him to fall on the locker. " Dare to talk back at me in a wrong tone, you're dead." he said, eyes going dark. Jungkook pushed him and ran inside the classroom. Ducking his head down as he skimmed through the book pages to study.

He heard the door opened slowly and saw their teacher who smiled at him, he just smiled back awkwardly. He is a teachers pet, teachers like to praise him with A's since he is good in every subject, and also a class president. Mid-way through the lesson, the door opened revealing taehyungs plump lips with hickeys in his neck, a messy hair and shirt, also a kissmark on his cheek. Jungkook smirked internally, thinking of taehyung being in detention.

" Why are you late Mr. Kim? " the teacher asked as taehyung just breathed hardly.  " uh, i got some bussiness to do ma'am." he said making the teacher glare at him as he just sat in his chair.
As the lesson was starting, he felt a paper being thrown in his head, he took it and opened the paper only to be met with such a sentence.

' DO MY HOMEWORK YOU CHILLI SIZED DICK NERD!!.

— daddy taehyung. '

The nerve to say chilli sized dick and daddy taehyung got into jungkooks nerve, he sure wont walk tommorow, just watch.

" Class Dismissed. Thankyou for today." the teacher said as they all took their bags and went outside the classroom, only four classes jungkook, four classes.

After four classes done, Jungkook followed Taehyung secretly into the basketball court, he heard there was a practice today so this was his chance. He just peeked through the door of the court and saw taehyung in sandos, playing with his friends Yoongi and Hoseok. After the long game, they all sat down as Jungkook eavs dropped into their conversation.

" dude, i was about to fuck tiffany but i remembered theres a class, such a cock blocker."
Taehyung said as yoongi chuckled.  " jimin got a big ass." " ew, my ass is bigger than him." taehyung said as jungkook snickered quietly.
" aight bro, gotta go. My mom needs me. " hoseok said as yoongi also left, causing taehyung to sit there alone. Taehyung stand up in one of the chairs, heading his way to the shower room to clean himself up, Jungkook following behind him.

He saw taehyung stripping his shirt, Jungkooks so called chilli sized dick hardened up as he saw the olders small, pettite waist. His perky pink nipples. He went to taehyung and pushed him in the shower room causing taehyung to be shocked as he turned around to see Jungkook.

" What the fuck nerd?." he said as he pushed jungkook, only for him to be pushed back.
" you're such a slut taehyung, you want to fuck tiffany? Go fuck tiffany, but i just want you to say that after i will fuck you. You'll be swooning over me." he said making taehyung gulped, this was taehyungs first time to feel small in Jungkooks body.  " j-jungkook what are you d-doing. " he said as he squirmed around.

" jungkook's not my name baby boy. "he said as taehyung whimpered " daddy's not doing anything and you're already whimpering? Such a slut. " he said while flicking taehyungs pink buds making him moan quietly. " hmm you like that? Like how i flick your nipples? Its so hard hmm? " he asked as taehyung whined.  " Fuck. AhH~ fuck me daddy!! " he said as jungkook smirked.
" What? I didnt hear you.." said jungkook as he stroke taehyungs cock up and down.

" AGhH p-please! PLEASE FUCK ME—AHhH! ~ "

Jungkook took his all of his pants off in one go, making taehyung see his 11 inches cock. " chilli sized baby? Maybe yours are chilli sized. " he said. " d-daddy hows that gonna fit?"  " i'll make it fit." he said darkly as taehyun gulped.

" ass up baby, let daddy see your tight hole." he said as taehyung obeyed, silently crying in lack of pleasure. " d-daddy, 's my first time p-please be gentle." he said ehile biting his fingers, Jungkook kissed his lips, down to his collar bone, making a purple-ish red hickey. " this shows that you' re mine, cut the crap between you and tiffany." he said, taehyung sit up staight and hugged him.
" can i m-mark chu too?." he asked as jungkook nodded while smilling.  Taehyung brought his lips in jungkooks neck, grazing his teeth onto the white porcelain skin, making a purple mark.

— " d-daddy fuck me now p-please."
" why are you so soft suddenly? "
" cuz you're man handling me! Taetae likes to be manhandled." taehyung said while hiding his face in jungkooks chest while blushing.

Jungkook brought his fingers infront of taehyungs face, motioning him to suck on it. Taehyung sucked on it seducely making jungkook groan and pull it out, excited to feel his humongous cock inside his velvety walls.

He prodded his finger pads in taehyung ring of muscle, feeling him squirm a little.  He entered it without no warning making taehyung arch his back.  " nGGg~dEEper~pWeasdhh"

" only one finger and you cant speak properly?what about my cock?" jungkook smirked while taehyung arched his back beautifully.

Jungkook then, align his tip into taehyungs entrance, ready to pound into him. He entered whole dick, not having patience as taehyung let out a big sob. His tears kept flowing feeling his virgin hole stretching.

He let taehyung adjust for a few minutes but his excitement took over him that he started thrusting back and forth fastly making taehyung crack a long moan, his hair bouncing.

He kept thrusting as he suddenly hitted a spot where taehyung screamed.  " h-Hit thAt oHhH nGhFf~ fAstEr hiT tHat P-kdjfb - leaaSe!" he cant even speak in a rough way as pleasure took over him, jungkook hitting his prostate. Abusing it making him scream.

" you like that? AHh you like that baby? How i abuse your hole? How i fuck your prostate till you cum? " jungkook dirty talked him as he only nodded, cant speak.  " g-gonna cum—nGhHhg~"
Taehyung said as he came untouched, white ribbons of cum squirting out of the slit of his smol cute dick, jungkook came in his hole, filling him up after wards.

They both breathed heavily, beads of sweats coming out of their foreheads and also body, jungkook touched the sensor of the shower until they are both cleaned.  " what a nice show." he said as taehyung looked at him confusedly. He motioned on the camera attached to the top of the shower as taehyungs eyes widened. 

" tell your little fans that im your daddy and you're mine or i will post this video." he said as taehyung still had his eyes widened.  " can we just keep it a secret? That im dating you?" he asked while pouting, scared of jungkook.
" nuh-uh, you need to tell them baby boy."
He said as taehyung nodded and rest his head on jungkooks chest, kissing it lightly.

" sleep, i will bring you to my house later. Love you. " he said as taehyung blushed but managed to say i love you too.

The next day went good, taehyung just told them easily that his daddy and boyfriend is jung kook not expecting people to support them and said they lowkey ship it, his friends accepting him after wards. They live happily as ever.... With fucking.

— E n d