Dreams

s u m m a r y — Taehyung always wanted to dreamt of the perfect person for him , talking about it with his bestfriend Jungkook. Not knowing that Jungkook have something to confess.

" i hope i will find him soon. " taehyung said as he pouted, jungkook beside him looking at him concernly.

" you will, tae. You will." jungkook comforted him, taehyung now smiling infront of him.

" lets go get icecream." taehyung excitedly ran out, with jungkook running for him also. They held eachothers hands. Jungkook felt like everything was slowed, the way he sses taehyungs smile slowly, the way they run slowly that made him see taehyungs ethereal face.

He then woke up from his day dream as he bumped into a hard chest. His body hit the ground as taehyung fell ontop of him, there faces inches apart.

" Im sorry." the man said that made them both look up. " n-no sir, i wasnt looking, my bad." jungkook said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
The guy just nodded and smiled, they continued their walk, still holding eachothers hands.

They stopped at the small ice cream store, choosing their favorite ice cream flavours.
" hmm, i would like to buy chocolate two scoops, and then mint also, two scoops. You? whats yours ggukie?" taehyung asked as he tilting his head as jungkook smiled at him.

" i would take the same as him." jungkook pinched taehyungs soft cheeks making taehyung blush, the cashier woman staring at them weirdly.

" stop kookie. " taehyung said shyly as jungkook flicked his chin softly  " no can do bub." taehyung flustered at jungkooks nickname for him, he smiled at himself and sat on the corner bench.

The waiter hand them their ice creams, munching on it and licking it, loving how it taste.

" i really doubt i cant find him. " taehyung said, scooping his ice cream angrily.
" maybe its a her?"
" what? i wouldnt date girls with saggy tits and fishy smelled pussies, ew. "

[ this is just a fiction and imagination , im sorry if i offended you in some way.]

Jungkook laughed at his respomse, since childhood. They never really want a girl to be close to them both, specially taehyung. Everytime a girl talks to Jungkook, he would always glare at them. Poor girls.

" Maybe one day, in my dreams ill find that perfect person."

" Well, you must be dreaming because im right here."

Taehyung looked at him, widening his eyes and lips parted in half.

" What?"

" believe or not but i have been inlove with you for too many years, you're blind because you kept talking about that perfect person. " jungkook said while shrugging, taehyung still looked at him like the way he looked before.

" what?" jungkook said while giggling, taehyung smiled at him.

" i have liked you too for months? " taehyung said unsurely. Jungkook went up to him to hug the fuck out of his life.

" hmm cant breathe." taehyung said while ducking his head on jungkooks neck.

" i love you, can i kiss you?"

" i give you the permission to kiss me, perfect person. "

they both close the gap between their faces, kissing eachother like it wasnt even their first time. The electricity ran through eachothers body.

Taehyung was clearly blind, wanting to find his perfect person in his dreams, not clearly knowing that it was the one beside him.