tattooist //M//

" Alright thankyou for today guys!" Taehyung said while clapping his hands as the photographers and the other models thanked him and went out of his studio, he is a gucci model and also any brands he is sponsored with. Ofcourse, with the help if his tattoo artist boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook.

He packed his clothes and went into the parking lot, driving his tesla. Well, they were rich rich but sure, they still need to work sinve they pay house bills, and everything.
to tell you this but taehyung is really horny when he went out of their house earlier morning. Jungkooks shift is night time while his are daytime. So he mostly go with Jungkook every shift he have.

he opened the big door to their house, a quiet house. He saw yeontan running up to him while barking. He went to their shared room to see Jungkook playing over watch, finger food pack scattered onto the floor leaving crumbs and a mess... too many mess.

he glared at jungkook while tring to calm himself down and cleaned them. " Hey baby." jungkook said while still looking at the screen of his game 
" wont you give me a kiss?" he asked againcas taehyung ignored him. He took his headphones off and hugged him from behind. " Hey im sorry for the mess, i promise to take you out on a date tonight." He said as taehyung nodded and kissed him on the lips.

after a while, they slept first. cuddling with eachother while snoring softly. but jungkook woke up first since he is the owner of the tattoo shop. He took a bath and cooked foods, then woke taehyung up, greeting him with too many  kiss in his face.

They finished their shenanigans and went to the shop, not frogetting to bring their dog yeontan with them. Two couples with their dog. isant that cute? it surely is. They walked hand in hand since the shop was only a walking distance and they could manage.  " Jungkookie i want ice cream." taehyung pouted as jungkook squeezed his hands  " later baby after my shift." " huhhh okay then." he said as jungkook opened the shop.

After so many peoples reserved tattoos, a girl cam in, puckering her non existent boobs in jungkooks face making taehyung lost its shit.
" hey baby can you maybe get that for me? " he asked as taehyung nodded, he gave it to him. waiting for a thankyou but didnt get anything back in return but a kiss. The girl rolled his eyes and went out of the shop without paying her tattoo.

" HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! " jungkook yelled as he ran after her, his face red out of anger. Taehyung decided to help Jungkook clean up since he want to go home. He took the materials until it scratched into his finger draeing blood, jungkook soon went back. Pissed. " who told you to touch that?!" he said angrily as taehyung looked down. " sorry just want to help you." he said as jungkook looked into his hands.  " baby your hands." he said softly.  " im sorry for screaming, lets clean that up." jungkook brough taehyung onto his lap, cleaning the fresh cut.

Soon, they went to their own house as they both found themselves naked. 
" suck daddy hmm?" jungkook asked while carressing his face. Taehyung though of a brilliant idea and then agreed, holding jungkooks 12 inch cock in his smol hands (kabayosigguk).

he sucked the tip, teasing hi mas he moaned but thrusted his dick down into his throat. Feeling the warm mouth sorround his cock.
Soon, he was to release but taehyung pulled out " what the fuck?" he said madly  " fuck me please, wan' daddys cum in me." he said while positioning himself in doggy style.  Jungkook didnt waste any time as he entered the youngers tight hole, loving how his cock dissappears in it everytime he went in.

"m-more AGhhG~ dOnt sTop-! NGHAhh~" taehyung moaned as jungkook fucked into him roughly. Not having mercy. Jungkook hitted his prostate as he arch his back beautifully.  " aHh-! fuckK hiT thaT daDdY! aUghHh~~" he is a moaning mess by now. He then came into both of their chests as jungkook came inside him, filling his tight hole up.

he then noticed jungkook smirking
" round 2 baby boy."

well let me just say that the round two turned into round 9

_______