10,000 Hours

s u m m a r y  : ; where jungkook proposed to taehyung, wanting the boy to stay with him till death do them apart.

warnings :;

i appreciate jungkooks artwork and hardwork into singing and doing covers, i know his 10,000 hours cover is not about taekook or any other ships, its for us. so again, this is just a fiction, imaginations.

。˚◦ everything will be in diff scenarios. 。˚◦
______________________

➤ do you love the rain. does it make you dance, when youre drunk with your friends at a party.

" kookie wookieee ~ " taehyung sanged drankly, falling into jungkooks hard made body.  " where did you go bun?" taehyung giggled at jungkook,,, " taetae went wif' wooga hyungs! we dance in wain and we dwink awcohows! "

" its raining cats and dogs baby, why did you let yourself get wet? [🥴] " jungkook sighed tiredly  " is kookie mad? sowwy kookie. " taehyung said, burping. jungkook chuckled at the smell of taehyungs breath, seems like he got really drunk.

➤ What's your favorite song, does it make you smile? Do you think of me?

" what i are you singing baby bun?" jungkook asked as he wrapped his arms around taes small waist  " its called never not, its my favorite kookie!" taehyung smiled while listening to it, humming and singing along with the song, jungkook felt happy that his lovely baby was happy also.

➤  When you close your eyes, tell me, what are you dreamin'? Everything, I wanna know it all

" i dreamt of you marrying me." taehyung blushed, hiding in jungkooks chest as jungkooks heart thumped.  ' soon tae, i will marry you. hold on for a little while.'

jungkook smiled, leading taehyung on their shared bed, kissing every inch of his body, up to his face and lips.

➤  I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours

" taehyung? pup, come here please." taehyung poked his head out of the door of their room, tilting it confusedly.  he went outside, to the living room seeing candles lit up, and a very romantic designs, also a tasty dinner.

" Tae, baby, baby bun, bub, bubba, taetae, princess, pretty boy, pup.... i just wanted to say that, i am ready to spend my 10,000 hours with you, or more than that, till infinity. so, will you make me the happiest man in the world? and marry me?" jungkook crouched down to a shocked taehyung, showing a silver wedding ring.

taehyung nodded in happiness, he cant process everything that has happened. soon enough, he was kissed by the soft lips of jungkook.

" shall we dance, Mr. Jeon? " taehyung blushed at jungkooks words, lending his hands and dancing the night away.

➤  And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try. If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life. I'm gonna love you

" you dont know how happy you
made me, bun. " jungkook kissed taehyung soft cheeks  " you too kook, thankyou for everything. thankyou for always heeing there with me, i promise to be the best wife for you."

" you already are the best wife, seeing you smile energizes me, seeing you giggle makes me giggle too."

" im in love struck with you, baby. "

" ten thousand hours or the rest of my life, im gonna love you,, Kim Taehyung. "