Love is Patient, Love is Kind

Part two of Love is Patient, Love is Kind.

" i love you so much"
" i love you too mark me and have pups with me jungkookie."

jungkook pushed the younger on the bed softly, kissing his cheeks, down to his chin and lingering soft kisses in his neck.

" j-jungkookie." taehyung moaned as he felt jungkook suck  his sweet spot, arching his back for some kind of friction. " chill down baby, alpha is all yours, jungkookie is all yours hmm?" jungkook took his shirt off as he kissed taehyung again. He wanted the younger to feel good and only pleasure.

He nipped his tetth onto the youngers neck, licking, sucking and biting onto the porcelain and soft skin of his. Creating a purple-redish mark.

" take your clothes off and show alpha how beautiful you are." jungkook said as he sat back down. Watching taehyung stripteasing. As he went to the waist band of his skirt. He swayed his hios while looking at jungkooks doe eyes, biting his lips.

Jungkook groaned as he saw the younger with his newly bought lace oanties, he was in red lace. Making his ass look round and soft.

Jungkook patted his lap as taehyung walked to him shyly. He straddled jungkooks lap as they both shared a loving kiss. Humping and Grinding on eachother, moaning at the pleasure of friction.

" a-alpha please, make love t-to me now." taehyung moaned as jungkook set him down, loving the way the younger is whimpering and squirming, trying to find his own pleasure.

" i still need to prep you pup, i dont want to hurt you." jungkook said as he prodded his long fingers into taehyung ring of muscle, eyes glued to the clenching pink hole.

" nGhHh~ AHh~" taehyung moaned as he felt jungkooks finger enter his hole, the finger pads of jungkook rubbing on his velvety walls.

" j~JuNgkoKIE~! hMpP~ mOrEeEe~." taehyung started to rock his hips back and forth, thrusting his ass in jungkooks fingers. Jungkook entered his second one, as taehyung moaned became louder. He thrusted the fingers deeper and faster. Scissoring him, letting him prepare for his big and fat cock.

" w-wan' chu now~ pleasee~." taehyung moaned as he bit his lips, seducing jungkook who was busy stroking his own cock lazily.

" you want me to fill you up my omega? well since you ask so nicely, im going to give you what you deserve." jungkook said, aligning the big shaft into taehyungs clenching and unclenching hole. The ring of muscle sucked his tip. As taehyung moaned in pain. Jungkook kissed his back to sooth him from the pain.

After a few minutes of thrusting, taehyung could only feel pleasure, jungkook loving the way his cock dissappears in taehyungs ass.

" nGHhG~ kOooO~oHh THERE! FUCK THERE!" jungkook screamed as jungkook went faster and deeper, abusing taehyungs prostate as taehyung moans louder and louder.

" NGhh~ cuUmm! gonna cum! please fill me with you pups alpHaa! ~"  " shit baby ah~ alpha will fill you with pups hmm? you like that? " jungkook thrusted harder and harder until they both reached their climax, Jungkook squirting his seeds inside taehyungs hole as the younger rolled his eyes as he felt jungkooks pups fill his hole.

Jungkook fell beside him as jungkook wiped his forehead and rubbed his cheeks. " i love you my omega."

" i love chu too alpha."

" no babe i swear okay, im sorry."

" no sleep on the couch."

taehyung is 8 months pregnant and jungkook teased him by calling him a penguin.

" babe im sorry please~" jungkook pouted as taehyung huffed and teared up, wailing his arms out as jungkook widened his eyes, scared of whats going to happen to taehyung and his unborn childrens.

" you dont love me anymore!" taehyung sobbed as jungkook hugged him softly, whispering soft sentences into his ears.

" my omega, i was just teasing you okay? i love you so much baby omega."
" alpha is yours all yours, alpha is sorry."
" i love you so much okay? i wont leave you. "

taehyung calmed down by his words causing jungkook to sigh in relief.

" i want strawberries and pancakes and milk. "
he said while pouting, his mood changed quickly.

" anything my omega wants.. "

____________________