Your Touch

inspired by 一 Hotarubi No Mori E
(蛍火の杜へ)

" i said that if you touch me, i will vanish." jungkook said thrugh his mask as taehyung looked at him confusedly, tilting his head.

" what? are you for real." taehyung said as he tried to touch him, only to be hit with a big and thick wooden stick causing him to pass out.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
◯◎◯ t i m e s k i p

" where am i?" taehyung asked as he looked at the person beside him, the same masked man that saved him when he nearly got eaten up by a lion.

" you're in my forest." the man said as taehyung smiled " if i touch you, would you really vanish?" he asked unsurely as jungkook nodded seriously, making him react in an 'O' face.

" tour me around please, this forest looks so cool." taehyung said as he felt the man smiled through the mask, he smiled also while imagining the others face.

" could you take your mask off?"
" no."
" why?"
"because im handsome and many girls will visit my forest."
" please?" taehyung said through his puppy eyes as the man tried to take his mask off.

Taehyung widened his eyes as he saw the mans handsome features, along with his die eyes and thin upper lips.

" wow, cool. "
" only cool? "
" yes, whats your name. "
" jungkook. jeon jungkook."

" lets be friends, jungkook." taehyung said as he saw jungkooks bunny smiled, his heart started to thump. Jungkooks smile make his heart beat rate faster and faster.

✦ ✦ ✦ 一

" how do you break the curse? " taehyung asked as he smiled sadly at jungkook, who was keeping his hands away from taehyung.

He cant even touch the older, hug him, or hold his hands. Sure they both want that, but holding eachothers hands was temporary, but if he held jungkook, he will dissapear permanently. He wanted to atleast see him or talk to him, even though he cant hold him in just a second.

" i dont know how, but my spirit friend said that if i ever fall inlove, and that person loves me back we need to seal our love with a kiss. The curse will break and i can return to my home." jungkook said bitterly.  " do you want it here? or to your home?" taehyung asked as he looked up at jungkook.

" sadly, thats why i avoid falling inlove. My parents are toxic, so i wanted to live here alone. I dont want to be with them, they are the sole reason why im here." jungkook looked at him also.

" and i think i have fallen inlove." he added.
" me too, i think i have fallen inlove also. " taehyung said as jungkook looked at him with teary eye " with bogum? "

" hmm no. "

" jungkookie, can i kiss you? "

" you dont even love me, so why would you kiss me. "

" i have, i have loved you since you saved me from that lion, but if you dont want to. Then its okay, you can break the curse with someone you love also, yea youre very handsome im sure the one you love will love
you just like i do." taehyung looked up at the sky as jungkook went close to him, trying to avoid any physicall contact.

" i have loved you for awhile also. "

their faces both went close to eachother, both excited to feel eachothers kiss and taehyung was feeling more, loving the thought of holding jungkook finnaly in his arms when they heard a tap and jungkooks eyes widened.

" Hi can you help me? " a boy asked as taehyung looked at jungkook quickly, pushing the boy away as he went to jungkooks body and cried.

" i cant lose you."

" you wont, you will see me up there when its your time."

" no jungkookie i still need to kiss you, i can kiss you right? i still want to hold you, no i love you so much!"

" im sorry if you didnt hold me the last time. i will always love you tae, although we didnt sealed eachothers kiss. " jungkook said.

His feet vanishing, up to his hands and body as taehyung cried to himself loudly, screaming to god knows how loud.

" NO YOU CANT LEAVE ME! I STILL LOVE YOU! NO PLEASE! WHY CANT EVERYTHING GO FUCKING RIGHT ONCE? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WHY CANT THEY MAKE ME HAPPY, WHY WAS IT ALWAYS M-ME WHO GOT HURT?! YOU SHOULDNT LEAVE ME." taehyung said while sobbing as jungkook smiled the last time, his face fading away.

taehyung was left with ashes of jungkooks jungkook as he screamed, sobbed and curse loudly.

" YOU PROMISED ME THAT WE WILL HOLD EACH OTHER. WHY?! WHY?! W-why? " his voice cracks.

As he left the wooden made bridge, holding jungkooks bits of ashes in his palm and kept it in a container, not forgetting the boy's white mask, hiding it in a very way possible, not deleting the memories in his camera and crying himself to sleep, going into the forest with no one to talk to, with no one to smile with and with no one to wake up in the morning.

He looked at their magnetic bracelet, its the only way they could be close, by magnetic bracelets, the magnet is the only thing allowing them to feel like they have held eachothers hands.

why did you leave jungkook? why did you left me?

________