Pink Milk [ NAMJIN ]

" jagi~" namjoons voice waved through the long corridor of their house, searching his beautiful pregant husband, seokjin. He opened the door to the master bedroom to see his husband fixing their unborn son, taehyungs crib.

" jagi i missed you." namjoon went beside him, trying to kiss him but the older backed away. 
" dont jagi me, and i didnt missed you." he said while pouting making namjoin coo at his preggy husband.

" what did i do now?" he asked as jin pouted more.  " you.... You drank my pink milk! Taehyung and Me loves Strawberry! Hmpp i hate you." jin pushed namjoon out of the room, and shutting it infront of his face. Namjoon could only sigh. But an idea popped into his head.

—" hoo! Sir the boxes are so heavy. Are you sure your husband can finish all of this? " the longshoreman said as he wiped his sweat. Namjoon could only nod, proud of himself.

Well... He uhm.. He ordered 20 boxes of pink milk for seokjin. He knew this plan is going well, so that he could cuddle with him and their unborn child. Last night he couldnt sleep very well, he got bitten by mosquitoes and even crawled by (cock)roaches. [😂]

After they load the boxes in the big ass refrigerator, he went inside their room to see a still pouting seokjin.  " jagi~ i got you something~" he said as seokjin perked his head up. Running outside the room, not realizing that he have a 7 months baby in his tummy.

" woah woah slow down jagi~" he went to him and kissed seokjins cheeks who smilled.  " i hope you wont be mad at me. " he opened the refrigerator as seokjin looked at it happily, like a 5 years old child who got his favorite toy.

" JOONIE OH IS THIS TRUE?! OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JOONIE!!" he said while peppering his joonie with kisses. " i love you so much too. " namjoon said as seokjin looked at him sadly.

" im sorry for my attitude i will try to be better, joonie." said seokjin while pouting. " hey hey, you carry our child and its my duty to understand you since im your husband." he said while kissing seokjins plump lips.

" now... Lets go cuddle?" namjoon asked as jin nodded and kissed his cheeks.

" i love you joonie."

" i love you too jagi~"