Baby Cubby and Daddy Cubby

s u m m a r y  : ; kim taehyung is an, abandoned hybrid living in the alley full of drunk men,, until he saw a guy walking out of the convenience store.
_____________________________

❛❛ This world seems like it still wants to keep me tamed, As you wish, then- I'll struggle
beautifully.  ❜❜

taehyung layed his head unto the cold wall from the dark and dirty alley way, singing to himself and trying to sleep. he had never eaten for a week, his ears cover his eyes, his body dumirty specially his furr.

❛❛ Let's kiss as we watch each other's hourglasses , And let's meet up at the place farthest from goodbye.  ❜❜

he got kicked out by his own owner, who bought him for a million, only using him for pleasure. hybrids arent rare, in their world, 30% of them are hybrids, along with taehyung.

he never let his owner take his own virginity, just sucking or jacking them off will be fine, that was also the reason why he got kicked out..

❛❛I cursed this world made of words from a dictionary,. Inside the kaleidoscope, on an
August morning. ❜❜

he had 3 owners in total, the first one treated him right, cuddled with him and give him the attention he wanted, but unfortunately.. he found a boyfriend. leads him to be with his second owner,, highclass and arrogant, not using taehyung for pleasure but using him to clean his house, wash the dishes or even cleaning the room. his 2nd owner got tired of him, leads him again into his third owner whom is the horrible out of the 3.

he would hit taehyung on worst days, sometimes if he didnt get his pleasure well, he would force taehyung to sleep outside the house, in their porch. it was the time when he forced taehyung to have an intercourse with him but taehyung tried to pull away quickly, out of embarrassment on getting rejected, he kicked taehyung out of his house. and hes here, in the alley.

❛❛ You always look bashful, and then play coy in front of me. With a smile that seemed like the textbook of the world. ❜❜

" theres nothing like us, theres nothing like you and me." he heared a boys voice echoed near where he is laying, whimpering in pain.

" together through- oh shit are you okay?" the guy asked, bunny features, wearing nice clothes and holding spicy ramen in his hands.

" n-no, please take t-tae out of h-here. " taehyung sobbed, clunged inti the man like he knew him too well. the man just smiled at him and let the hybrid face him.  " ill take you out of here, you look really dirty. come, hop on my back."

❛❛ The time is finally here; everything till yesterday was a prologue to the prologue. It's fine if you skip it as you read through; this is me from here on out. With experience, knowledge, and an almost mouldy courage . I'll dive to you at a speed that was never before known.  ❜❜

out of too much tiredness and hunger, taehyung passed out on the mans back, trusting him and letting the man take care of him.

" hey.. uhm wake up." the man shooked his body, handling him an oversized shirt with a boxer. smiling at him again and petting his ears. he purred and layed into the man's touch and smiled back.

" y-your name? what?"

" oh you mean whats my name?"

" y-yeth. " taehyung said while looking down, fumbling his now cleaned shirt, he felt refreshed after not taking a bath for days.

" Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook.."

" m-my name i-ith taetae!" he said happily, clapping his hands making jungkook blush.

❛❛ During my nap, I dreamt of someplace not here
Inside the lukewarm cola. Outside the classroom window. And in the mornings I was being swayed by the train.  ❜❜

" here are some blankets, come out of this fort if you want something okay?" taehyung looked at him anxiously.  " n-no leave please. stay wif' tae." taehyung teared up ince again, having a trauma of dark rooms.

" o-okay, are you sure you're comfortable?.  " jungkook held his waist, scooping taehyung like he wanted to. " h-hmm, want to be hugged." he just smiled, sleeping with him.

❛❛ Even the way you love smelled like you
Even the way you walk sounded
like that laugh.  ❜❜

his nose rested on taehyungs neck, smelling the hybrids strawberry scent hair, taehyungs tail hugging his waist from the back.

" h-hmm, wub haiw."

" rub your hair? "

" y-yeth."

he started rubbing taehyungs hair softly, down to his ears and seeing the younger close his eyes, he went to sleep also.

❛❛ To burn onto my eyes
All of you, who will disappear someday
I don't think it's a right anymore;
but my obligation. ❜❜

he just met the hybrid 5 hours ago but he already trusted him, hugged him. he noticed that tomorrow is the end of december. snows are really thin and about to descend in korea.

he hugged taehyung more tighly, turning the heater on. and whispering a small ' goodnight. '

❛❛ Destiny and future; in a place where such words cannot reach us. No matter how much they extend their arm, we'll fall in love. ❜❜

" taehyung, wake up."  he smiled at the youngers posture, his own tail on his own tummy, lips in a pout.  " he just keep waking the yoinger uo until he finally got up.

" what d-date is t-today? "

" december 30."

" i-iths t-tae's biwthday!  " taehyung blushed, hiding his hands on the sweater paws. jungkook widened his eyes but nevertheless calmed down.

" what do you want for your birthday? "

" owner." taehyung looked at him shyly, biting his lip and tearing up.

" w-will kookie be my owner? " taehyungs tears started pouring into his red tinted cheeks, early morning, early crying.

" wipe that naughty tears, kookie will be your owner okay?"

" i-ith dat twue?" taehyung rubbed his eyes cutely, pouting. jungkook nodded in response.

❛❛ The needles of the clock would move as they look at the two of us from the corners of their eyes. Let the two of us, for our whole lives- no, no matter for how many chapters,  ❜❜

" tell daddy what tae wants, hmm?"

" tae wan' cake but no distuwb daddy cause daddy wowkwing!" taehyung hid his face in jungkook chest, jungkook just smiled at his boyfriend's understanding behavior.

they have been together for 2 years and life has been better for both of them, it wasnt a hard time for him to work, and to take care of taehyung, the younger clearly understand that he's tired, but never failed to show him attention and the love he wants.

" pretty little kitten."

" roarr! im no kwitten, taetae tigew!" taehyung glared at him cutely, pointing at himself.  " okay tiger, baby cubby."

" cwute, daddy cwute! "

" what? you like being called baby cubby?" taehyung nodded, blushing st the nick name again and again.

" okay then baby cubby. lets cuddle? "

❛❛ Keep living through such a world. ❜❜

" i love you babie cubby. " jungkook said, pecking taehyungs lips who blushed.

" w-wuv chu too daddy cubby. "

--- e n d

___________________

fav fluff that i made. JSHSHSH