Kookie Hungwy

s u m m a r y  : bunny jungkookie is looking for his carrots since he is hungry,, not knowing that theres a tiger who threatened to eat him.

_____________________

" hop one, hop two, hop three! YAY! cawwots!" the small bunny's smile turned into a frown once he looked at the empty plantation.
" w-wheres my cawwot?" jungkook pouted,, tears coming out of his eyes.  " c-cawwot,, where are you?" jungkook clawed his hands into the grass,, finding his carrots.

" here.." a husky voice said as he looked at his back immediately, scared of the deep sound.
" b-bwing kookie's cawwots back bad man!" jungkook pouted, hopping infront of the tiger.
" do not come close." the man said  " b-buh, kookie hungwy." jungkook rubbed his stomach,, to seduce the tiger on giving his carrots back.

" speak one more time and i'll eat you,, im hungry also. " jungkook nodded rapidly, he would rather not to eat than get eaten by a high class animal.
" s-sowwy, buh kookie hungwy now! mama left kookie and kookie no food." jungkook bit his lips to avoid himself from crying,, and from rethinking the bad memory that was always stuck in his heart and mind.

" do you want to come to my pack?" the tiger asked,, patting the bunny's bouncing black hair.
" you will eat kookie, kookie no wan die." jungkook said in a small tone  " i wont, the name is Kim Taehyung." the tiger smiled at him as he looked at his eyes.  " my name is kookie! jungwookie! " jungkook giggled.

" what a cute abandoned bunny you are, hun. " taehyung attracted his face closer to the bunny who blushed  " chu wanna kiss kookie? yes kookie wan kissy." jungkook pointed on his cheeks smiling.  Taehyung got shocked by the bunny's cheekiness,, as he kissed his soft cheeks.

" you have a soft cheeks bunny." jungkook blushed by his compliment  " t-thankyou taetae. " taehyung bit his lips also, he cant stop smiling, he wont smile,, at least not when, jungkook is beside him.  " taetae blushing~" jungkook held taehyungs arms like he trusted the boy alot,, when they only met a few minutes ago. Bunnies are really cute and friendly.

" im not blushing bunny, i just- ahh nevermind." jungkook wiggled his eyebrows, he took taehyungs face in his hands and kissed the olders lips, running away as he felt like he was being chased.  he hid into a big tree, blushing as he touched his lips.  " aha! i got you. " taehyung took him in a bridal style as he tried to get away.

taehyung pecked his lips once again, both of them shared a loving kiss with each other. loving the way they think that their lips were perfectly molded with one another.

both of them smiled at this. and as they went to taehyung's pack, he made sure that the bunny will eat so many dishes as he wants to,, and cuddling with the younger when he felt tired and sleepy.
_________

an ugly ass oneshot, im sorry. hop hop hop.
this is so short im so sorry,, my bad. :(