Water Daddy

s u m m a r y  — they finished performing 'Home' and taehyung just acts cutely infront of his daddy jungkook.

" Your love, your love, your love. I miss that." jungkook sanged as he looked at the blushing taehyung who whas looking at him cutely also.

" Your love, your love, your love. I want that." taehyung also sanged as he look away and blushed, not letting the camera see his tomato face.

" your touch, your touch, your touch. i need that." they both parted away and sit in the couch, taehyung felt his throat dry. They have five minutes to rest and to speak to the fans. Taehyung poked jungkooks hands causing jungkook to look at his baby.

" Water Daddy, Pretty Please..? " taehyung asked as jungkook smiled and stand up, greeting the fans that has been missing them.

He went to the staffs and bought a water bottle, opening it and giving it to taehyung. Then flicking his chin up causing the older to blush again.

" Drink up baby, i dont want my baby to be dehydrated." jungkook said as taehyung nods and smiled at jungkooks cooing face.

— " lets go, we need to pack up." namjoon, their leader said as they nodded, saying their last goodbyes to the armys as they went to the private airplane outside the big venue.

All members have individual beds for resting and for private matters, 3 Restrooms and An individual sofa also, not forgetting the small refrigerator inside the airplane.

He took taehyung and hims bag and luggages and then out it on the top shelves. He noticed that taehyungs eyes were fighting, waiting for jungkook to scoop him in the bed.

Jungkook layed down with him, cuddling the older in his arms, his face on his neck.

He whispered soft sentences and kissed the olders forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips.

" Lets sleep baby, i love you so much."

" love you too daddy."