Help Taetae, Pwease

s u m m a r y  : ;  where Jeon Jungkook, a high class and heartless Demon fell inlove with the innocent and clueless son of God , Kim Taehyung.

W A R N I N G S  :

- Top Gguk - Bottom Tae
- I dont want to dissapoint any religions and beliefs of other readers,, if you feel dissapointed or upset,, please dm me.
- Kinda nice evil gguk! ! Childish Tae!

_________________________

" yo man!  " Jeon Jungkook felt a hand snake up in his shoulders and he saw yoongi with his boyfriend. " what?" he asked sternly as yoongi and his boyfriend, hoseok screeched.  " dang, someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed." jungkook chuckled  " nah, just over thinking. "...  " oh well, did you hear anything about that angel coming here? unbelievable. ".." well, angels are cute tho." hoseok said while smiling which is a little too wide.  " yea, i mean they are nice. " jungkook said while scrolling through his phone.

" alright gotta go, will treat my baby with his daily dose of foodies. " yoongi and hoseok kissed infront of him as he pushed both of them off.  he chuckled at the funny video that he saw on social media that was playing in the screen of his phone,,  " h-help,, pwease." his head turned inti the sound, sound of crying and whimpering could be heard in the small alley way.  he took a good look and saw a white with silver-ish winged angel, crying and bruises in his whole body.  " you ok?" he asked  " no hurt me, pwease i wan' go back to my papa and mama." jungkook looked hesitantly at him.  " im not going to hurt you, do you trust me?"  the angel was now the hesitant one, but nodded likewise. 

" no hurt me wight? pwomise?" taehyung brought his pinky finger as jungkook sighed in defeat " what kind of this thing you doing? angels really are dumb and clueless. " taehyung pouted as jungkook held him
  " a-atleast were nice." he back fired.  " are you saying im bad? " he said sharply. " you're bad cause you insulted taetae and other angels and you're good cause you help taetae!  " the angel, named taehyung giggled. he couldnt help but smile a little at his silly attitude. " were near my house, my sisters will take care of you."...  " a-are they nice?  " taehyung asked.  " what do you mean? most woman here in hell are nice, they are just used on insulting someone tho."

" w-well, a demon talked to taetae and then his girlfriend came and beat me up. his girlfriend thought taetae was flirting, he called taetae a weak angel. " taehyung looked up through the red sky. " am i weak?  "... " all of us have weak spots,, you are not prefect to have no weakness. " taehyung nodded " w-well, what are your weaknesses? "  jungkook gulped  "  angels are the reason, why i have this weakness." taehyung tried to listen  " my mom is an angel,, she really is nice and maybe me and my sibling got this nice attitude from her, but like demons, we are taught to be bad, to not care about everyone." jungkook paused.

" angels killed my mom after knowing that my dad got her pregnant ,, they let it slide. they let us live the life to the fullest with our mom, but when i turned 10,, they killed her. angels killed her,, they killed the woman that fought for me. for us family. " taehyung wiped jungkooks tears, he didnt know that also demons have this kind of feelings.  " i-its okay, taetae good angel, do you wan' taetae to hug you? " taehyung asked, cupping jungkooks face. jungkook didnt hesitate and pulled the angel in his arms, dobbing in his neck.  " i-its okay, im nice. im nice angel, taetae nice angel." taehyung smiled, tightening the hug and letting the demon cry.

" hmm thankyou." jungkook felt relieve after 13 years of keeping his feelings all to himself he finally got someone to talk to.  " lets go? " he asked as taehyung nodded in response, holding his arms as to he cant walk since he got so many cuts and bruises. " whats your name? " taehyung asked  " Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." jungkook held his waist,, leading him in the way seeing Somi looking through the window with widened eyes.  " JUNGKOOK GOT THE ANGEL! " somi's yelled was heard as taehyungs hands tightened around his, scared  " 'm scawed." taehyung stopped midway infront of the porch  " hey its okay, they are nice devils, they are my siblings." jungkook smiled at him.

he opened the door, beeing greeted by a messy living room with wonwoo sleeping on the couch, Heejin doing make ups and her lipsticks scattered on the floor while Somi kept on jumping in the table. Taehyung giggled at their silliness and sat beside heejin,, who looked at him in adorness.  jungkook can only smile at taehyung, he really is friendly, all angels are.  " why are you here? are you the missing angel?" heejin asked. " hmm ywes. taetae. missin' and kookie saved taetae! " heejin wiggled his eyebrows  " kookie huh? ",,, jungkook rolled his eyes  " shut the fuck up heejin."

  " kookie said a bad word! " somi giggled at the small boy " taetae or whatever your name is. can you say holy shit. "  taehyung nodded but stopped when he was about to say it  " is holy shit a bad word? " heejin and somi smirked at each other
" OMG TAETAE SAID A BAD WORD, AN ANGEL SAID A BAD WORD!! " taehyung freaked out.
he ran into jungkooks arms who took him in his lap, sobbing and getting frustrated on himself.
" hey its okay, its normal. " " Kookie, taetae just said a bad word! " taehyungs cries not getting quite . " hmm, its okay tae,, it happens and theres nothing wrong with saying that." jungkook brushed it off and stared at taehyung.

" my siblings can be bumheads but this is their first time seeing an angel so let them be, they will get use to you." jungkook looked at him.
" im going to sent you later in heaven okay? you need some sleep." jungkook hoisted him up his room.  " kookie? "  " hmm? "...

" can taetae stay wif' you? taetae no wan' go to heaven no more. " taehyung looked at him in teary eyes  " heaven is bowing and taetae have no fwiends in heaven, and kookie isnt in heaven!  " taehyung clutched his hands on jungkooks leather jacket.  " p-pwease kookie?  " jungkook just sighed " its risky taehyung, you dont belong here, youre an angel and pretty innocent angels like you shouldnt communicate with us. taehyung just nodded and layed on the bed, ignoring jungkook's presence. " t-taetae just wan' be wjth kookie fowevew, taetae have no fwiends, taetae ugwy." taehyung cried himself to sleep, forgetting about the demon that was watchi g by the door frame.

___

" wake up." jungkook shookt taehyungs tired body, seeing the boy stand up from where he is at. " a-awe you goin' to sent taetae to heaven now? " taehyung felt himself tear up once again,, he will miss this, the day he was free and the day he was really happy, the day he found his first friend.   " do you want to? " taehyung shooked his head rapidly " taetae wan' stay wif' kookie hewe in hell. " taehyung held his hands.

" okay then, guess i wont." taehyungs eyes widened as he pulled jungkook in the bed,, stradlling him and and giving jungkook so many oecks on the cheeks.  "h-hey thats weird! " taehyung pulled away whime giggling.  " thank chu so much! more much much much! i wub chu alweady kookie! " taehyung started to kiss his cheeks again, after a few seconds, laying on his hard body.

" are you happy here taehyung?" taehyung nodded  " a hunwed times happy! taetae happy hewe." taehyung pulled away from his neck, staring at jungkooks lips, the sexual tension between them becoming more and more tensional,, if not,, its becoming more and more.. sexual?  jungkook pulled taehyungs neck down, kissing the small boy's lips.

both of their lips movin unto each other as taehyung whimpered in their kiss, and jungkook loving the way the younger's lips tasted like ice cream.  they both pulled away, gasping for air. " i-im sorry taehyung." taehyung giggled and oinched jungkooks cheeks  " taetae wime it, can you kissy taetae again?" jungkook was quick to pull them in a kiss again, pecking the boy's lips from time to time leaving taehyung a blushing mess.

jungkook patted his butt, holding taehyungs legs and putting it in his torso, going into their kitchen to make foods while the small angel was clinging in him like a lost koala.

" i wan' pancakes." taehyung said through jungkooks neck, loving the way he smelled.
" pancakes are for lunch then." jungkook smiled at the boy,, and again, kissing his lips.

__________________

hope yall like it. k, make sure to eat.