Betrayal

s u m m a r y  : ;  Jungkook felt betrayed after his V hyung left him alone, but he didnt know that the older was waiting outside.

W A R N I N G S  : ;

Top Tae - Bottom Gguk

if you are not comfortable with a top tae Os, please proceed to my other OS's.
some scenarios may be diff from the Latest Run Episode.
________________________

" Kim Jungkook, Kim Jungkook, Kim Jungkook." jungkook said again and again, smiling from time to time.  " Kim Jungkook? thats cute." taehyung said beside him, pecking his lips quickly, afraid of the staffs seeing them both since they both went to the  ' Restroom. '.

" My baby. " taehyung said, rubbing jungkooks tummy, letting the younger sit on his lap. Jungkook hummed and giggled, loving the way his rubs tickled.

" i-itchy, noo~." jungkook tried reaching for his back, he cant reach it .  " let hyung scratch it for you. " taehyung smiled at him, pecking his lips from time to time.  " love you hyung."
" love you too baby."

they both got out of the restroom,, seeing the members running around while finding the code, he just went away from jungkook who also stepped away from him. he started finding the code and smiled when he does so.

" hmm, this is hard. " jungkook giggled, rubbing his face with his cold fingers and coating it with his sweater paws.  " i want hyungie now." jungkook started to feel sick, he felt hot and tired.

just then, he went to an area where theres so many numbers, only finding the code. he jumped up and down and went to the mystery box.
" where are they?" jungkook asked to the staff whom is holding a camers that is focused on him.  " they left already."

he dropped the keys,  " they left already? V-Hyung left already?" jungkook asked, slightly tearing up but he blinked it all.  " he said he will wait. " he whispered to himself, he felt dried tears coming out of his eyes, as he wuickly wiped it away.

" hmm, done." he just said tiredly, mentoring his goodbye and going out of the venue, as he grabbed his backpack and opened the door, he was engulfed by taehyung hugging him, so he hugged back like a koala.

" oh my god bunny, why are you crying?" taehyung felt worried, kissing jungkooks tears away.  " i-i thought y-you left me." taehyung frowned, he didnt want his baby to feel this way.
" dont cry, Kim Jungkook. its going to be okay." he smirked, seeing jungkook blushed and hit his chest.

" s-stop~." jungkook whimed and kissed taehyungs lips, he booped his nose and layed down on his body, taehyung drove the car silently, kissing jungkooks forehead from time to time.

" feel sick and tired." jungkook said quietly.
" were near the dorm baby bun, hyungie will take care of you."

" i-i love you hyungie, i love you so much, thankyou for taking care of kookie." jungkook hid his face in his chest.   " its my duty, i love you too bun, so much. " jungkook closed his eyes, sleeping in taehyungs arm as taehyung just smiled at his cute boyfriend, and continued driving.