Tinder

" Ugh! Im breaking up with you!" Jungkook yelled as taehyung pushed him. " fine! Break up with me, i can find someone better than you!" taehyung said while packing his bags, ready to come out of jungkooks house. " I can find someone better than you too." jungkook said as taehyung went out of the house. Jungkook shutted his door infront of taehyungs face.

Taehyung went into his own home and cried, no matter how much fight he had with Jungkook, he cant really change the fact that he love him still. He just want to act though after all of those that happened.

—few months later

" i told you to find a tinder date, not bawling your eyes out every fucking night taehyung. You need to forget about him." Jimin said as taehyung threw the 10th box of tissues.

" The 3 months rule is not yet done minnie, we need to obey the rule." he said while sniffing
" Fuck the 3 months rule, im gonna go find you someone. " jimin said and took taehyungs phone. Downloaded tinder and Enter login.

He put his name as ' Vantae TH ' and proceed to find a gay boyfriend.

He layed down beside jimin.

" What about him? Bogum?"
" i dont want him. "
" what about Jihoon? "
" he doesnt like cuddling, i dont want him."
"You're so picky. " jimin said while rolling his eyes
" come on chim, theres too many guys i can choose." he said as he scrolled down more.
" here uhm, his name is Justin Seagull, likes disney movies, loves cuddling with ice cream, he loves sports and arts, he also loves kisses and hugs." jimin asked as taehyung smiled sadly.
" everything reminds me of him, chim." taehyung said as jimin sighed." this is your time to forget about him tae. "

" okay then... I'll pick 𝑯𝒊𝒎. "

Taehyung liked his account as he got a notification fastly.

Justin Seagull
— Hi

Vantae TH
— hello

Justin Seagull
— This is kinda awkward but.. Hehe i wanna get to know you.

Vantae TH
— sure then.
I just recently broke up with my boyfriend, always crying about him and shit since weve been fighting for months, we decided to break uo but i just love him and tryna get my mind off him... So here i am.

Justin Seagull
— Oh, me too. Im pretty sure were meant for each other ;)

Taehyung blushed as the man said that, he didnt know but he forgot about Jungkook. He felt like he was really destined to be with this man.

Vantae TH
— Im sorry, i gotta go. I will text you later.

Justin Seagull
— Sure babe, bye.

Vantae TH
— s-stop saying non sense.

They both blushed behind the screen. It felt like they have communicated long ago but faith didnt let them see eachother. It was like... Yea Soulmates.

— After a few months of texting and flirting, they both have decided to take it onto the next level, the couple level. Taehyung moved on from Jungkook and Jungkook does too. They both have moved on for each other but they didnt know that there is something that awaits them both.

Justin Seagull
— Babyyyyy

Vantae TH
— yes??

Welp, they still didnt know eachothers name, they didnt even ask about it or never bring that topic.

Justin Seagull
— I want to meet you already, hmpp (ؔꇵ ˻̠ ؔꇵ).

Vantae TH
— Why dont we have a meet up in the new coffee shop in my street? Im pretty sure its good and cheap.

Justin Seagull
— Okay then, gotta go and freshen up, need to meet my baby later.

Vantae TH
— im flattered young man, i love you.

Justin Seagull
— I love you too old man.

" aish this kid." taehyung said while blushing, he choose what kind of clothes he will wear today, might be fancy....or... Cute?

" i think he prefers cute more." he said as he threw the shirt in his bed and proceed on the bathroom. He quickly took a bath and wore his shirt, feeling anxious and excited. What if he is a pedophile that is pretending to be a 22 years old man? UGH.

He wore his shoes and went to the said location, feeling excited.
He saw the coffee shop that is bot far away. He notcied that theres no poeple in there but still, he goes inside.

Vantae TH.
— Wer r u?

Justin Seagull
— almost there.

He blushed but continued scrolling into his phone, panicking but kept himself calm after a few minutes.

He heard a 'ding' in the door but ignored it.

" Baby?" a stranger asked as he looked up.

It was..... It was Jungkook...

Jungkook turned around awkwardly as taehyung went to his phone to text his boyfriend.

Vantae TH
— My ex came up to me and said baby. Oleas ebe fast. 'm want to see you  :<<<

Justin Seagull
— TAEHYUNG!?

Vantae TH
— How did u know my name?

He asked but he never replied. Just then, he saw jungkook coming up to him again.

" You' re Vantae." jungkook said while sighing.

" Aight well, im sorry—i didnt know you were justin seagull." taehyung said while rubbing the back of his head.

" just come back with each other, weird bitches." they heard someone said, they turned around and saw Jimin with Yoongi. Both Holding each others hands..

Jungkook smiled at taehyung as taehyung blushed.

" okay then, will you be my boyfriend again... Kim Taehyung? " jungkook asked as taehyung nodded, they both kissed each other and went home. Watching netflix, cuddling and stuffing their faces with ice cream.

They really are meant to be with eachother...

— E n d