Love me, Prince

Love Me, Prince ¦ Taekook Oneshot

" oh my baby jungkookie, you need to find yourself a lover now since you will be the next King of this Kingdom." Jungkooks Mom, Queen Jeon said to his son as he only nodded.

Jungkook wasnt really the type of guy to interact with person, he doesnt even go out of the kingdom, only in the garden where the bunnies and dogs played.

He grew up having no friends. Having no one by his side. He just grew up along with his Computer, Xbox, Cellphones and Laptops.
He also wasnt the type to be a brat all the time, he was raised as a spoiled with a good manners.

Thus, his mom was the only friend he got. His dad was off to countries and kinda busy so his mom and him were only left in the big mansion. Along with the guards and butlers.

He evn helped them clean the dishes if he have time, he really is well mannered.

" Oh honey, The Kims are coming today with their son, Prince Taehyung. Might as well get ready." they heard someone said, when him and his mom looked at the doorway, they saw the king looking as good as ever, Jungkook got his Features, mixed with his mom.

They ran into him and engulfed him with hug, some kings would probably spare their family if they touch him just one a bit but King Jeon likes it when they all muster together, he likes it when they are all happy.

" Son, Go to your room and change i have a gift for you. Me and Your mom need some privacy." his dad said while smirking as his mom blushed. He just looked at him confusedly and slowly nodded while going into his room.

Other than well mannered, he is also innocent. On his 19 years of existent, he never touch his lower part when he is horny. He doesnt eben know how to do it. He nevr watched sinful stuffs as to the reason is he is embarassed and thinking that he is ' too young '.

After a few hours of fixing himself and his attire, he went out of the room to be met with a bright and shining house. He went to the big dining room as his mouth watered when he looked at al lthe dishes. It looks so tasty!!

" they're coming in a few minutes." he heard his dad said as he looked at him, theres uh.. Theres a purple-ish thingy in his neck.

" Dad whats on your neck?" Jungkook asked as he pointed at him. " Uh.. Ehem. I-i bruised my self y-yeah." his dad said while covering it.

" but that doesnt even look like a bru-"
He doesnt finish talking as one of the maids went infront of them both. " Majesty, The Kims are here." she said while bowing. " Okay then, Call Jeongyeon his dad said to the maid.

Let me tell you this, Yes. The King is Jimin and The Queen Is Jeongyeon
[ welp just go with the Jeon Jimin lol. ]

Three Person with a Decent looking attire went inside the mansion with their guards in their side. A guy that seemed to age like his dad and a young looking woman. But... Whos the other one?

" Oh, Pleasure to meet you, Mate." the guy said while hugging his dad as his dad hugged back
" jungkook i want you to Meet Kim Namjoon, my bestfriend since highschool. This is his husband." he said as Jungkook widened his eyes. HUSBAND?! He looks like a girl.

" This is their Son, Prince Taehyung." his dad said as he looked up at him to see the Prince with a Smirk printed on his face. " OMG JINNIE!! " his mom screamed while running down the long stairs as The ' jin ' guy ranned into her. Hugging eachother like the 'besties'
Him and taehyung Just both stood there, looking at their parents.

" Your parents got a good fuck?" taehyung said straightforwardly as jungkook choked on his saliva and sat uncomfortably " Holy Glory. Please dont say that to the Prince, He is too innocent for your words Majesty." one maid said as Taehyung only nodded while chuckling.

" whats your name?" taehyung asked as he looked at him " J-Jungkook." he said shyly "Dont get shy on me now, were both prince. You just got... Uh.. An innocent heart while i dont." taehyung said as Jungkook nodded.

They chit chat for a few minutes as they found themselves in Jungkooks room, playing over watch or stuff that guys play. " Ugh. I used to win over hoseok, you are such a good player jungkookie. " taehyung said while ruffling his hair. " t-thankyou."

" Whats that? " taehyung asked while pointing into bundles of plushies. " O-oh. These are my plushies. They have names, You want me to introduce them to you..? " jungkook asked hesitantly as taehyung smiled heartwarmingly, replying with a 'Sure.'

" His name is Poona, This one his name is Cooky, this girl his name is addie, and this.. " he said while pointing at the biggest plushie.
" i havent named it yet. " jungkook said while frowning that made Taehyung coo " You can name it by my name." Taehyung said " Really?! "
Taehyung nodded. " Then, I sill call him Taetae!" jungkook said cutely.

They both feel like a love struck went to their bodies as their faces both were pulling close into eachother. As seconds passes there were only 2 inch and they were about to kiss.
Taehyung fastened it and kissed him in the lips as Jungkook replied, moving his lips and syncing it into taehyung. Only to be pulled apart as they heard a knock on his door.

" Majesty, its time to eat." The maid said while smilling and going out of the room. They stand up as Taehyung pecked his lips and Cheeks a few more times causing him to blush.

" So hows the bonding?" Taehyungs Mom, Seokjin asked while smirking. They didnt know that both boys were holding eachothers hands under the table " Well we played." Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded while blushing.
They didnt noticed that Jungkooks mom stand up and went behind them, resulting her to bring their hands up as they both blushhed, the eldies laughing and clapping. " You should date eachother. This kids. " Namjoon said as his dad nodded while laughing causing Jungkook to blush, as well as taehyung.

Jungkook excused himself to the bathroom as Taehyung followed him. " Whats wrong?" taehyung asked as he saw JungkooksBeet red face" nothing, just flustered. " Do you want to date me?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook nodded shyly. " Ok then. Lets date!" taehyung said while bringing jungkook up, letting his snall legs hug his waist as he pecked Jungkooks lips each time.

They went to his room as they both cuddled with the bear, Taetae. Jungkook curled up in a ball while taehyung was protecting him in his arms. " I love you." taehyung said and kissed the crown of his head. " I love you too." jungkook said while drifting oof to dreamland.

______________

" I swear to god, if these kids didnt get married im killing myself." Seokjin said while capturing the moment with his phone, both boys cuddling while jungkook is in taehyungs arms.

" they need to get married asap." jungkooks mom said as they both laughed and got out of the room to give the newly couple some space.

- end -

Kinda long lmao