i feel dirty

s u m m a r y  : ;

Jeon Jungkook along with his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung,, both are the most athletic person in UNI,  both boys and girls swooning for them. what if taehyung got touched in his no no parts infront of jungkook?

w a r n i n g s : ;

- younger tae, older kook
- curse words
- happy ending
________________________

sometimes, the person who loves you the most. is the one who tends to leave you in a short period of time being together. Jungkook? well, he was just a simple boy whom is forced by his parents to join sports. He came along with a small boy, Kim Taehyung. and to tell you, they really think they are meant to be.

footsteps ascending in the corridors as the couple walked by, in the middle of the hallway. the other students making a big space for them both as they are addressed as ; kingka's

taehyung clinged into jungkooks shoulder, holding each others hands while jungkook kissed his forehead, the two boys giggling making the other students laugh... well, like any love stories. theres always a piercing mad look, taking time for her revenge.

" looking god tier, kim and jeon." jimin said while pushing both of them playfully, holding namjoons hands.

" bitch? a god tier? you're like the goddest tier. shut the fuck up." taehyung giggled at his bestfriend's silliness. after a second, taehyung felt like the four of them was being watched as he tilted his head in every angles, seeing no one. just then, shrugged it off.

" theres a basketball try out later. lets join baby, please??" jungkook asked, looking at him with puppy eyes as he cupped the older's face.
" aish, fine fine. but i want to be the cheer leader kookie."

" hmm, bet you would look good with short skirts huh? " taehyung blushed at the olders statement and playfully slapped his chest. Both boys laughing while jungkook snaked his hands on taehyungs slim waist.

after a minute or two, taehyung and jungkook was found inside the gym. listing their names on the try outs, jungkook holding whats his possessively, not letting bogum touch taehyung.

" nice ass taehyung, you really look good in short skirts." jungkook only saw red, the familiar sound of bogum's irritating voice, again slumping in taehyung and getting inside his pants.

" leave me and my boyfriend alone." he said, pissed,, " you dont own him jeon. how about a small touch in the ass? " bogum slapped taehyungs ass, causing taehyung to tear up, uncomfortable of other people touching him in his private part, and the parts where only jungkook can touch.

jungkook swatted bogums hands away, pushing him away from taehyung. feeling his heart broke when he felt the younger sobbed to where he was standing at.  " chill man, i didnt even fuck him yet you're already mad." bogum side smirked, jungkook felt overly pissed and angry, pushing bogum down onto the tiled florr and beating the shit out of him.

" j-jungkook stop n-now." taehyung sniffed, fumbling the ends of his skirt, seeing jungkook calmed down in a second.

" Sir. Choi ?" taehyung asked whe looking down  " yes master? " the teacher asked, bowing to taehyung causing jungkook to widen his eyes. taehyung? master?

" expell bogum from this school please, i dont want him here."

" okay master,,, ill inform your father real quick." the teacher bowed again as he smiled slyly. going over to jungkook to hug him.
" i feel dirty. " he said while pouting as jungkook held his waist, hesitantly. " baby, what happened? "

" ouu, well, father just bought this school yesterday.. and uh.. " taehyung was out of words, planting his face on jungkooks hard chest, sniffing his scent.

" do you want to rest baby bun?"

" what about the try out?"

" you're more important than the try out. "

" kookie stop. " he blushed as jungkook kissed his lips, passionately.

" no can do, baby boy. lets eat ice cream shall we?"

" wanna play overwatch with kookie. "

" okay, come on pretty princess. "

" love you. " jungkook kissed every part of taehyungs face, claiming his body as his, his heart as his, everything taehyung owned, as his.

" love you too kookie. "