Mornings With Daddy

s u m m a r y  : ; baby taetae will show us how to get ready in a morning with his daddy googoo.

a short fluffy flufff.

_________________________

" taetae, baby wake up." jungkook kissed taehyung's face over and over again as taehyung sat up straightly, hugging his daddy tight in his arms.  " d-daddy what time is it?" taehyung asked, rubbing his eyes cutely and yawning.

" its almost 11:00 baby, we need to go shopping today since you have been good this week." taehyungs eyes widened in excitement, jumping in his and jungkooks shared bed happily.
" its shopping with daddy day. " he fanchanted giggly  " yes baby, lets go take a bath? "taehyung nodded, jumping into his daddy's arms.

_____

" d-daddy you smell gwood!  " taehyung put up a thumbs up as his daddy rubs his hair with a strawberry shampoo. " you smell good too baby bun. " taehyung held jungkooks hands, smiling and then kissing his daddy on both cheeks.   " t-thanks daddy.  " jungkook took a look at him " aww, is my babyboy shy?" jungkook asked, squeezing taehyung's cheeks softly.  "nnuu~ daddy, taetae no shy." taehyung said, but his red cheeks says otherwise.

" okay baby, were done." taehyung took jungkooks hands, afraid from slipping into the wet tiles.  " you want daddy to take you?" jungkook asked, pecking taehyungs forehead as the small boy giggled and nodded.

" come on prince." taehyungs attitude changed,,
he pouted, tearing up  " what baby? did i say something wrong?" taehyung nodded  " y-ywes dada said some thin' wong. " taehyung said while sniffling, falling deeper in his little space.

" taetae wan dada to call taetae pwincess, not pwince." taehyung looked away, not noticing the smile that jungkook gave to his sulky little boy 
" okay then, come on princess. daddy will kiss you and cuddle with you." taehyungs attitude changed again, jumping in his daddy's back and making their way to their shared room.

" d-daddy wooks good in da showts." jungkook smiled at his cutie boo bear  " you like it when daddy wear shorts? well little princess looks so pretty when wearing a skirt too, hmm?"  taehyung nodded  " y-ywes, taetae feel pretty in skiwts." taehyung fiddled with the hem of his pink skirt.

" my baby, my pretty little baby. you are so delicate and innocent, you are daddy's little princess, daddy's little bear and daddy's everything. daddy loves you so much. " jungkook kissed every part of his face  " and pwincess taetae wub daddy too, so so much. " taehyung put his arms in a biggie mode, showing his daddy how much he loves him.

" lets go shopping? "

" w-wiw daddy buy taetae dophin' fwishy if taetae good baby? " taehyung asked, looking up at jungkook like a small puppy.

" ofcourse, ill buy you many dolphin fishy as many as you want, my love." jungkook brought him up in his car, kissing his hands from time to time. loving how taehyung blush.