Actions Speak Louder than Words

s u m m a r y  : ; Taehyung, Jungkooks boyfriend was never favor in everything ,, until this day.

W A R N I N G S  : ;

Top Tae
Bottom Gguk
kinda abusive tae
sensitive gguk
angst but a happy ending
_______________________

" Just join it babe, please? ." jungkook tried consoling taehyung who only ignored him,, rolling his eyes.  " and what should i wear? cringy and weird anime thingies? no the fuck not. just cuddle with me here jungkook." jungkook pouted  " but my favorite cosplayer is going to be there. you know hinata and kageyama cosplayers?! theyre dating." jungkook clasped his hands together in happiness, his smile turning into a frown when he was infront of taehyungs back.

" whatever, i dont know what you're saying jungkook. " jungkook felt his heart crashed, his boyfriend doesnt even support him. " o-okay then, i wont go." jungkook just nodded and went out of their shared room, going into their living room and binge watched haikyuu.
____

" Jungkook, turn down the volume, its not your time to watch anime. what do you even do? only watch anime? eat? sleep? i work my ass off every goddamn day so that we could pay the house rent. just fucking work." taehyung looked at him, pissed as he felt tears pooling in his eyes, nevertheless,, he blinked the tears and gulped his own spit.

" o-okay, ill work tae. " he smiled sadly at the man whom is talking to few of his co workers on zoom, laughing at one another. Jungkook just nodded and took a bath, finding a job that would fit him.

after hours and hours of digging into finding a new job in the sreets, luckily theres a part time job at one ice cream shop near his University,, and so he signed in. He got accepted quickly as to   ' the original worker is sick. '

he smiled at he opened the front door, seeing taehyungs pissed face, he looked at the clock. shit. its mearly 1:00 am and taehyung was there, sitting while his brows furrowed.

" where did you go?" he said sternly making jungkook shiver.  " i-i went to look for a jo-ahh!" he screamed as taehyung pulled his wrist roughly.
" i never want to see you go home late again, understood?! " he yelled, making jungkook teared up and went to the side of the wall, putting his hands on his head for defense as he bit back a sob.

theres like a button that flicked on taehyungs head, he made jungkook like this. he made him like this, he is such a monster for scaring the only man who understands him, the only man who loved him.

Jungkook sobbed loudly, his cries never getting quitted. Taehyung tried to reach his shoulders to hug the younger but it was slapped away. Jungkook ran to their shared bedroom, covering himself in a duvet and crying nonstop.

" b-baby im sorry."

" YOURE ALWAYS SAYING SORRY. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS KIM TAEHYUNG. YOU ALWAYS SAY SORRY BUT I NEVER REALLY FELT LIKE YOU ARE SORRY, YOU ALWAYS SAY I LOVE YOU BUT I CANT FEEL YOUR LOVE! IF YOU CANT CHANGE, THEN MIGHT ASWELL BREAK UP WITH ME....im tired of being controlled, im tired because my hobby is took away, you took everything away from me but never put me as your first. you never prioritised your neglected boyfriend. you are always mad, youre always angry... im so tired of living like this. " taehyung frozed and felt a slump on his throat.

just then, as jungkook looked up,, he saw taehyungs trembling and his shaken body. taehyung felt like hes having a hard time on breathing, tears run down onto his face, one on one.

" 'm, sorry jungkook. im so sorry." his body fell down onto the cold floor, making jungkook stand up quickly, running into his boyfriends passed out body.
___________________

taehyung woked up, feeling jungkook craddling his hair and a wet patch on his forehead. he looked up seeing jungkooks beautiful face, beautiful as ever.  " j-jungkook im so-" he didnt finished his sentence as he cried again, cried and cried. jungkook hugged him and shushed him.

" h-hey tae, its okay. im fine, youre fine. its what all that matters. " jungkook smiled at him as he smiled back, kissing the youngers forehead and cuddling with him.

" im sorry for saying that earlier,  i will continue to suffer, if thats what makes you stay. " taehyung looked at him sadly  " i wont do that again, its okay. i deserved it."

jungkook hummed a melody from a song, both of them hugging eachothers body tightly, not wanting to let go.

" i love you jungkook, i love you so much. "

" i love you too tae, so so much too."