The Jeons

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING

🍑contains:;
- slight smut
- murder
- killings
- incest
- taekook brothers
- older gguk — younger tae

🚫Read at your own risk!

" hi my brother likes your fingers." jungkook said as he smiled at the girl infront of him. " Well hehe, im half american as you see i have long ones." she said while chuckling " he loves it." he said again making the girl weirded out. " My brother loves your fingers, can i have them? " jungkook walked closely to her  " huh?! no!no please jungkook! " she said but it was no use, jungkook had took his shiny machete and cut the girls fingers, soon killing her and throwing her lifeless body away.

" Jungkookiee! " taehyung said as he saw jungkook walking in their house.  " i have a gift for you baby. " he said while pecking his brothers lips. Hes, they are brothers. They are the only ones alive in the mafia gang their parents have made, jungkook was trained to kill and trained to defense himself at such a young age, his first kill is his 11th birthday where he kills all of his classmates, as his birthday gift.

but never in his life will train taehyung to be like him, he is such an innocent being. After the gang raid, Their parents both kept them safe and provided a house for them both, onky seeing their dead body after that. They are the only ones who love eachother.

jungkook took his bag off and gave taehyung the girls fingers, leaving him amazed and shocked.

" You-you got this for my birthday?!" taehyung said as he straddled jungkook and kissed him continously.  " Thankyou thankyou thankyou! 've been wanting this for so long." he said. A cute boy with a psychopathic fixation. he bounced on jungkooks laugh making him groan " stop moving baby. " " d-daddy help, taetae hard." jungkook thrusted up, making taehyung moan.

" take your panties off baby, elt daddy see your cute ass. " he said as he took of his clothing also. 
he entered a finger in taehyungs pink hole, feeling it tightening in his.   " nGghH~dont stop! aGh please!" he said while fucking himself back on it.

after their sessions, both boys where breathing heavily under the covers, jungkook pulling taehyung onto his chest.  " best birthday gift ever, thankyou you kookie." he kissed jungkooks lips as he smiled " i love you." " i love you too."