IDWDBIDWLLT

s u m m a r y  : ;

Author Kim Taehyung fell inlove with
his non existent fiction character, Jeon Jeongguk.

_____________________________

❛❛ if i could choose anything.
would be good in bed one day,
if i fall into love and stay
if i fall into love. ❜❜

taehyung sighed for the 100th time today, he finished painting his character. He wanted it to be the most perfect man that ever existed in his book.

a manly man, respectful, smart, handsome, kind, and many more that could satisfy everybodys fantasies. He felt tired, really tired.

no one wants him. they only loved him for his works and storues, not his self. his true self.

❛❛ and its not fair,
i keep on writing a sequel
to stories, i know that are not there. ❜❜

he hissed as the tip of the ballpoint pen hit his toes, he kept tryinb to make a good story seqhel, a sequel that keeps a love struck on veery body heart. a good character needs a good sequel.

he looked once again to his character, jeongguk.
even him was stunned by his handsome features, he was the one who made it yet he was the first person to fall inlove into a non existent drawing, a drawing that wont come to life.

❛❛ i dont wanna die but
i dont wanna live like this. ❜❜

he put some sleeping pills on his hands, along with water as he swallowed the small pill. He cant stop thinking about jeongguk, he didnt know. he felt sick, worried, tired and angry.

he was sick all in all.
he was worried that no one will love his story that took him blood, sweat and tears to make.
he felt tired of thinking about his non existent fictional character.
he felt angry because he cant be with him.

❛❛ i just wanna feel something, i just wanna feel
i just wanna feel something i just wanna feel. ❜❜

he poked his cheeks, numb. he poked his arms, numb. he poked his own thoughts, numb. his heart is numb also. he just wanted to feel something. writing sequels of stories he never felt once in his life. he never experinced and never saw.

❛❛ something really real so that
i can really feel like a person again. ❜❜

today was the day, he already published his book along with the characters features. many good comments flooded his story about.

' its so good! a typical love story.'
' domestic couples, i love them already.'
' jeongguk looks so handsome.'
' jeongguk is perfect!'

...........

' his face looks kinda familiar, he looks like my brother.'

taehyung tilted his head confusedly, puckering his lips as he replied into the comment.

' dm me please. '

he felt a sick worried feeling inside his tummy, just then he heard a loud ding in his phone.

anonymous:;
hey about that, he really looks and his name is the same as my brother.

taehyung :;
a coincidence maybe!
he could be a model of my book

anonymous:;
nah, he is very old fashion, his name is Jeon Jungkook.

taehyung:;
whats his twitter?

anonymous:;
he aint a social media typa person,
but you can meet him. just let you know
that we wont kidnap you, lmao. my name is
Jeon Heejin. (stan loona)