Dumpling

" nu! i wan dat." taehyng screamed at the mall as jungkook tried to control himself. " taebear, you cant get that, we need to buy important things."  jungkook tried to massage the bridge of his nose.

" but i wan dumpwings! do you want taetae to die in hungwer? " taehyung waddled in the food aisle as jungkook took his wrist in one go, going to their car. " You are so bratty today, lets go to the house and you need to think about what you did." jungkook said sternly as taehyung mouth wobbled.

jungkook drove to the house, he is still in little space. Spacing out because he is scared that he is gonna get spankies when they got home.
Jungkook went out of the car, opening the trunk and getting their groceries. Not forgetting open taehyungs door.

Taehyung looked down on the floor while jungkook is organizing the groceries in their kitchen, he felt jungkooks footsteps ascending in the living room as he stand up infront of him.

" go in your room, face the wall and think about what you did." he said as taehyungs eyes watered, but still followed his daddy's orders.
" otay daddy."

Its been 3 hours but taehyung still is facing the wall, jungkook is working on his computer as he clearly forgot about taehyung.  ' If he wasnt a brat in the mall, they wouldnt be like this ' he thought. But the little one only want foods.

He then took his headphones off and heard sobs in the room.  ' shit.' he said and sprinted in their shared room. Scooping taehyung and making him sit on his lap, straddling him.

He saw taehyung crying face that made his heart broke.  " no baby, daddy is sorry. Daddy didnt mean to, please hit daddy." he said making taehyung cry more  "nu—no wan' hit daddy, taetae sowwy daddy." he said while jungkook wiped his tears and used the close proximity to kiss his face.

" lets go baby." jungkook said as he brought taehyung up, letting his legs hug jungkooks waist.  " were we go?" he asked cutely as jungkook smiled." Were going to buy your dumplings bub, stop crying princess." he said and kissed taehyungs lips who blushed.

-

" better now ? ." he said handling him the dumplings, taehyung smiled shyly and looked back just like the picture below. " Ywes dadddy, thank chu. Wove chu wots. " he said while hugging his neck and kissing his cheeks.

" i love you too baby."

" fowevah?"

" yes forever and ever."