Love Letters

s u m m a r y — Kim Taehyung, a librarian who exchanges secret messeges with a writer with whom they are inlove, using book spine poetry.

' how are you doing today? ' the words in the small piece of paper asked, at the back he wrote
' nothing, reading your books like always.' he passed the note, and waited for a few minutes. Now, returning. He smiled at the things inside the small container that he was holding

' not much but its all i can do, have a nice day!.' it contains two bars of chocolate, one daisy flower and a small letter. Just like the 80's.

You can tell they are a bit old fashion, they arent even a couple like nowadays would be. They would like to take things slow and get to know eachother more.

' Im using your name as a protagonist in my story, is that okay?'

' its fine, but i want you to be with me though..'

on the other hand, the writer named Jungkook blushed at the words the older had threw. He wanted to be with him? as another protagonist or as an antagonist? he chuckled and kept jatting down the notes, making his own story, using their moment as one of the book spine and using the greatest plotline.

' did you eat the chocolates.?'

' taste yummy, but i feel like im gonna pop out from eating too much.'

' oh then, 'm sorry tae.'

' its okay, its nothing.'

he kept blushing while making the works, make sure to have the riggt speliungs, grammars and everything. Since his own lovestory is everything right now.

' you look really handsome today jungkook.'

' am i not handsome the other day? ' taehyung could feel the writer pouting frim another side of the book aisle as he giggled.

' no, i just dont have the guts to say it, till now tho.'

' you' re really pretty too tae. '

' woah there flirty man. '

' hehe, i love you already.'

' really? we just met like 5 months ago, we didnt even talk normaly, instead writing notes and love letters. '

' yes i love you already, thats why i love you. '

' stop please, my tomato face cant take it.'

' noted baby. '

jungkook could hear the younger yelp through the other book aisle as he chuckled, aish this guy.

' but really though, i want to talk to you face to face. '

' im shy gguk. '

' what eh? why?'

' nothing, i felt like if i always look to your face, i might burst out all uwus.'

' you can burst out all uwu, and i burst out all my childrens inside you.'

' didnt know Jeon Jungkook, the most innocent writer can be a bit pervert. '

'  'm not a bit pervert, im a much much more pervert, when im with you though.'

' stop or i'll suck you off.'

' oOoOo i like that.'

' i said stop gguk.'

' okay ill stop, i will go nexrmt to you okay?dont be shy.'

jungkook stand up from where he is sitting and went to another book aisle, he saw taehyung with his earphones plugged in, pile of books beside him.

Taehyung looked up and blushed as jungkook smirked and sat next to him.

" didnt know you can be too pretty when up close." jungkook brushed his finger tips in his small and soft face as taehyung pushed his hands away  blushing at the soft touch of the younger.
" you like my touch taehyung." jungkook smirked and kept brushing his face, only hen he pinched it and the olders cheeks stretched out  he swore he BURST ALL HIS SEMEN OUT OF HIS COCKIE.

" WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMN CUTEEE!"
jungkook screemed as they saw the librarian went up to them to say that they need toower down their voice.

" why do you have to be so cute?" jungkook said while whispering into his cheeks.

" meh, if you love someone ofcourse you need to be cute. "

" im that someone, i know."

" yea, you are."

They both linked their foreheads, while taehyung still blushing and looking away.

Jungkook closed the gap between their lips, kissing the olders soft and plump pink lips, biting on it like it was the last sweetest desert wmhe will ever get.

They pulled away as he held taehyungs hands and put it ontop of his.

" you're mine now, you are the protagonist in this story." jungkook said as taehyung nodded " i love you so much gguk."

" i love you too tae, so much."