CEO of CEO'S

" come on, its not like they're a bunch of creepy mens. I have my boyfriend and his friends there tae, im sure you will be comfortable." jimin said while fixing his makeup. Well you see , Taehyung is doesnt even fit into parties. Or thats what he thought. But he was just an ordinary CEO from his corporation.

" sure jimin." he said while rolling his eyes as jimin jumped and squeek in happiness. " im pretty sure you would be comfortable there tae , and also wear this."

- - -

" wow my bestfriend looks so good!!" jimin yelled and fixed taehyungs hair, also fixing his after.
" yea yea lets go." he said while rolling his eyes playfully. "wait you forgot something." he said while looking at taehyung. " what?" " you forgot to put a smile on~~" jimin sanged while poking the end of his lips and forcing him to smule, which causes taehyung to shook his head and go outside. Lucky that hes got his bestfriend with him always.

Time skip to the party location.

" now if they touch you somewhere unpleasant, dont hesitatae to call me huh? I'll be going with yoongi, have fun. I love you." jimin said ruffling taehyungs hair as he only nodded in response.

Time flies so fast as he founds himself chugging some tequila while looking at the dance floor. He wanted to dance, but he felt very shy. He drank for about half a bottle until hes completely wasted and no shame.

He went into the middle of the dancefloor while swaying his hips, only to find himself sorrounded by group of girls who swayed with him. After a few minutes of dancing and having fun, he saw a guy going into his side. " the names Jungkook, dance with me?" the guy said as he brought his hands up for taehyung to take. " hey there hottie." taehyung said which made jungkook chuckle, holding the strangers hands to dance.

They dance for a good hour until people started to leave the bar, taehyung was completely wasted and The Yoonmin couple was nowhere to be seen. " where jimimshe, i needddd pAwnda ExpWess WoOhooo." he said drunkly while clinging into jungkook. " im going to take you into my house okay?" " okay but you no touch taetae." he said as they went into his car.

While driving, he felt so full and in need to throw up." jungcock shii, i need throw-"he never completed his sentence as he throw up making jungkook cuss, his rolls - royce was damaged by the strangers pukes.

" sowwy jungcock shii" he said while suddenly feeling his eyes getting heavy and soon drifted to dreamland.

________________

" where am i?" first thing taehyung said when he opened his eyes. " oh you're awake, here drink some painkillers." jungkook said while handling him the medicines he needed. "why is my clothes changed? Did you see my body?" he said shockly as jungkook nodded. " shouldnt you be surprised that Jeon Jungkook, the owner of Jeon Corporation, striped your clothes Mr. Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim Corp.?" he asked while smirking smuggly.

Taehyungs eyes widened" Jeon?! JEON JUNGKOOK?! " truth be told, he had a crush on the younger since childhood days, taehyungs parent and Jungkooks were closed back then, but they decided to retire from their positions and lost their connections but they are still friends. Since taehyung was only 6years old, he would be having no friends but Jungkook, the 4 years old woould be having kids around him.

He always had a crush on him until now that he got successful. " yes babe, Jeon Jungkook." he said while carressing taehyungs cheeks.

" you know Kim, since i was young, i would always find you so adorable and submissive." he said " me too- NO! I didint mean that i mean yea you are adorable but NO! I can top, im not submissive. " he said while glaring at Jungkook. "lets try it out then babe?" jungkook retorted as taehyung slapped his hands.

" try it out my ass. Shut the hell up jeon, or ill feed you with my juicy ass." he said as jungkook smirked again. " i'd like that." he said " ugh! Shut up!"

" kim can i court you? "

" hah. Court me? You dont even know me."

" i know you, father says that you are nice, you parents and my parents even want us to have an arrange marrige but i refuse since i dont know if you love me." jungkook said while taking taehyungs glass. Taehyung only spaced out.

" so... Will you give me the permission to court you? Pleaseee. "jungkook said with puppy eyes.

" fine. " he said while blushing which make jungkook kiss his cheeks.

" oh and by the way, you really got a nice ass and a nice body, i took a bath with you last night but i didnt do anything, taetae. "

" JEON JUNGKOOK!!"