scenery

s u m m a r y  — taehyung took a trip in jeju to capture beautiful sorroundings and sceneries, but then captured a young man sitting beside him, and his mission was to be with him till death do them apart.  "

❛❛ Passenger from Seoul To Jeju, please take a sit, the train is going to start. ❜❜ a voice of a woman said as taehyung took all his belongings and went inside the train.

Kim Taehyung—He likes taking beautiful sceneries, masterpieces and beautiful sorroundings. Not realizing that he was the masterpiece all along.

❛❛ you look very handsome young man. ❜❜ an elderly man said as he clutched in a wood that kept him standing, Taehyung bowed and smiled muttering a small ' thankyou.' to the man.

he layed his head on the window pane, feeling the train move as he put on his ear buds and hummed through the rest of the song. He then feel his eyes being lazy as he shutted it down and slept.

❛❛ Passenger from Seoul to Jeju has arrived, have a nice vacation Mr. and Ms. ❜❜ a woman again said as taehyung gathered all his thins, eyes swollen from the long sleep. He went inside his rented house and cleaned the things he needed to use for his photoshoot.

❛❛ maybe i wont need this ❜❜ he threw the widelens in his bed and fixed the bugs of the camera, also taking his telescope.  ❛❛ ah im so excited hhhh ❜❜ he screamed and went outside of the house to be met with a beach. its sunny but also its kind of cold since its jeju.

❛❛ grr its blaring cold. ❜❜ he said as he rubbed his palms together, protecting his camera from the moisture. As he got to ssit on the sand, he realized that its getting hotter and hotter, beads of sweats coming out of his forehead as he wiped it with a napkin, starting his photoshoot right then and there.

he sat down, the water of the ocean splashing on his expensive clothes. He is a thalassophile. He always go to jeju everytime he needed a break from anything, and lay his body on the sand, feeling it relaxed him a bit.

He started to play with the camera, swinging it back and forth as he was met with a face beside him.

* click! *

❛❛ did you just took a picture of me? ❜❜ a man asked as he hid his camera  ❛❛ im sorry, i clicked it accidentally sir ❜❜ he bowed as the man chuckled.
❛❛ you like taking poctures of the beach? ❜❜ the man loomed at him, he noticed that the mans doe eyes was getting teary.

❛❛ well yea, this is the only thing that i could escape from everything unpleasant
in this world.❜❜ taehyung said as he smiled softly.
❛❛ you? ❜❜ he asked as the man smiled at him, a bunny smiled. ❛❛ my mom passed away last week, they put some of his ash here in the beach, its also the only way i could be with her. ❜❜ the man teared up as taehyung was quick to pull him in a hug, not caring over the fact that the man was a stranger.

❛❛ hey, dont cry please. i hope you know that your mom is watching you from up there, you know she loves you so much. ❜❜ taehyung said as the man hugged his waist only for both of them to have a selcouth feeling with eachother.

❛❛ please stay. ❜❜ the man said as taehyung chuckled, ❛❛ lets go? i'll treat you food. ❜❜ he said and held the mans hand, not noticing the blush in the others face.

they went into an unnusual ice cream shop and ordered 10 scoops. He gave jungkook his ice cream as jungkook smiled ❛❛ my name is Kim Taehyung. what about you? ❜❜..... ❛❛ Jeon Jungkook ❜❜

* click *

❛❛ taee you always take pictures of me ❜❜ jungkook whined as he held the olders waist
❛❛ i like taking pictures of beautiful sceneries gguk. ❜❜ he said as jungkook snatched his camera away and took a picture of him also, both playing around.

Soon, they felt tiredness in their body as jungkook layed his head on taehyung lap, loving how taehyung long fingers brushed into his hair.

❛❛ what would even happen if we never met? ❜❜
jungkook asked as taehyung hummed and smiled, kissing jungkooks cheeks  ❛❛ i would be stressing myself and you will be crying all night long. ❜❜

❛❛ i just felt numb but thankyou. ❜❜ jungkook said as taehyung looked at him confusedly
❛❛ thank you for what? ❜❜taehyung asked as he bopped jungkooks nose.
❛❛ thankyou taehyung, i dont feel numb anymore. I love you so much. ❜❜

jungkook kissed his lips, pulling out in a minute or two as taehyung blushed and hid his face in jungkooks neck.

❛❛ i should be the one taking pictures of you, for me. You are the most beautiful scenery. ❜❜ jungkook said as he hummed taehyung a song. Holding the love of his life in his arms, happy and contented.

- end