Mommy // M //

Mommy! ¦ Taekook Oneshot

DISCLAIMER :
SMUT
POWER BOTTOM TAE
SUMBISSIVE DOM KOOK
MOMMY KINK

Jungkook was sitting in a japanese position while waitung for taehyung, his boyfriend. Although their relationship was a secret in, they manage to do things to be with eachother, and let me tell you. They were happy as ever.

They met when Taehyungs Brother didnt let him go with him because of an important meeting. Taehyung was always fond of his brother, he was his role model. Taehyung was in the woods that time when he found the sun reflecting in Jungkooks perfect face.

They became friends and became of what they are now, they seemed to love eachother each day and no one was ever gonna ruined it.

Jungkook was shy, ofcourse. He is in a relationship with the prince who is adored by many people in their pack.

Taehyung was always Cute but Straight forward, he always clings into Jungkook when people arent watching them and Jungkook find it cute on how he clings and pouts on his arms.

" Kookieee ~" he heard the door of his house opened resulting a pouting taehyung.

" W-what TaeTae?" he asked shyly " I feel really sad today, Grandpa lectured me about not going with my brother for the rest of the week and then he said that i wont be eating my favorite meal for two days kookie and then -" Taehyung didnt finished his sentence as Jungkook kissed him on the lips, blushing as he pulled out. " You really are a good kisser Jungkook-ah. " taehyung said, his voice deepening.

Heat flowed through their body as Taehyung continued their kiss, kissing lustfully but full of love. Taehyung grinds himself in jungkook as they both moaned in pleasure. Taehyung took his Hanbok of as his White Panties where shown in Jungkooks face, Thick and Milky White Thighs, Perky ass, his curvrve and how all of him is perfect.

Jungkooks hard shaft was begging to be free from his boxers, resulting on his shaft to hurt because of hardness and lack of touch.

Taehyung took Jungkooks Clothing as he was met with Jungkook boxers with the outline of his hard and massive dick. " Let mommy take carr of you jungkookie." taehyung said while grasping his teeth on jungkooks clothed shaft (🥴) as jungkook moaned in pure bliss.

" Mommy, Take it off. Want to take it off." Jungkook said shyly. As taehyung chuckled and took his boxers leaving taehyung shocked and amused as he held the Glory Cock in his hands " Wow Jungkookie. So big. The beins are popping out oh." jungkook said making jungkook blushed in embarrassment.

" Want your walls in me, want your insides in me mommy." jungkook said while whimpering as taehyung fingered himself infron of Jungkook, Jungkook touching his dick in the same pace as how taehyung pull and push his finger.

Taehyung went up to him, slowly entering the massive dick in his puckering and clenching hole. " Ah babyboy, you fill mommy up so good." Taehyung said as he felt the dick burried inside his hole, feeling it stretch alot since Jungkook is So BIG!

Taehyung started moving up and down and Jungkook started bucking his hips up, taehyung couldnt surpress his loyd moans as the dick hit his prostate and abuse his tiny and pink hole.

" Mommy so good. Ah. Mommy gonna c-cum." jungkook said as taehyung moaned in response " Take over for mommy baby." taehyung said as jungkook took over for taehyung. Thrusting his hips mercilessly till taehyunh couldnt even moan. Beeds of sweat coming out of their foreheads, skin slapping and moaning could be the only thing he hears. Taehyungs moan was a music for his ears.

He again, hitted Taehyungs prostate as Taehyung came without even warning him. He came inside of taehyung and pulled out, landing beside him. Heavy breaths were heard in the room. Taehyung faced Jungkook as Jungkook started kissing his face, not leaving a single spot unkissed.

" I love you." jungkook said

" i love you too baby boy."

" round two mommy..?" jungkook asked shyly while looking down.

" round two."

Welp, it came into round 5. And let me tell you that taehyung cant walk for a day that he needs jungkook to guide him, only for the king to mnow their relationship but gladly supported them.

And they lived happily ever after.

-end-

[suck at writing smut, srryy.]