Seventeen

Seventeen ¦ Taekook Oneshot

" how many time have i told you both that stay away from each other when theres cameras?!" bang pd said harshly to the both male. The two only looked at their laps while holding eachothers hands.

" we just, we just miss each other pd nim, were sorry." said jungkook as tears glistened into his eyes, taehyungs mouth was shut. But when he heard the youngern sniffled, he sat onto his lap without no hesitation, straddling jungkook.

" look jungkookie, dont cry please. Baby would be sad if you cry. " taehyung said while wiping his tears. Hitman Bang softened his eyes at the two. Since Taehyung was seventeen, when jungkook joined the group, hitman bang always notice his stares at the younger but never really cared as to think he was making it a big deal. But when Jungkook turned seventeen, they were shocked by the new that they were dating.

They seperated him in many ways, Jimin being with Jungkook while Taehyung stays away from him. The fans grew suspicious as to why they never had the close bonding anymore, well the truth is this.

" boys, i know you both want to hold eachother off cam or no, but this was risking your idols life, dispatch found out about your relationship so we need to pay them because we want you bith to be safe." he said as he patted jungkooks back " you have grown up so much with your hyungs and this was your childhood dream jungkook, if you want to. You can let go of your dreams and be with the love of your life. "

" but PD, thats jungkooks dream, i dont want our relationship to meddle in his dreams since he was a chold, is there any way we could do it? " taehyung asked while fumbling on jungkook's sweater while jungkook put his hands on taehyungs waist, kissing his cheeks.

" there is.... "

" you both need to break up."

Their eyes both widened and taehyung sobbed. "  ani! I dont want to leave jungkookie! He promised me that he will marry me.!" he said while punching his chest making jungkook also cry while preventing taehyungs hands on hurting his own self.

" its okay pd, i will let go of my dreams for taehyung."

" you wont jungkookie! "

" i will. "

* CRING CRING CRINGGGG!! *

Taehyung woke up by Jungkook and their son Taegeuk by his side, so it was all a dream? A mother hecker dream? He reached for his face as he realized that its wet. He cried.

He looked at his hands as he saw one finger, his ring finger was occupied. Jungkook married him.

" what happened baby?" jungkook asked, still sleepy. " nothing, nothing happened." taehyung said while sniffing. " im sure its something."

" ive had a bad dream again ggukie, i remembered it again." taehyung said as jungkook pulled him close. " it was all a dream tae, and actually im much more happy that i choose to stay with you, with our child." jungkook said as taehyung smiled and kisses him.

" momma, dada. Chu earwy in the mworning and chu both are eaching each othews faceu."
Their son said as they both laughed.

" im so happy to be with you Jeon Jungkook. "

" Me too Jeon Taehyung, forever and ever."

----  end.  ----