Lost and Found

❤︎

Lost and Found

Part 6

Arthit's POV

I nearly freaked out when I saw the huge cast on Kongpob Suthiluck's arm the next day. Jessica had rather happily informed me that he had fractured his arm, and that apparently it was entirely my fault. Her words had hurt me much more than the angry slap that she delivered across my face. 

It's strange that someone so gentle-looking like her would have such a powerful right arm.

"I'm so sorry Auntie, I really didn't mean to get Kongpob hurt," I hung my head very low, filled with remorse as I apologized to Mrs Kongpob when I got home. Before she could reply, I heard Kongpob walking up the stairs. 

Immediately, I faced Kongpob and bowed, holding back my tears, "I'm so sorry, Kongpob."

❤︎

Kongpob's POV

"Enough!" I bit out impatiently as once again I saw the back of his head almost below my knee level. Darn, how many times does he have to apologize for this! And he was crying again! If I had known, I wouldn't have bothered to catch him before he fell...

"It's an honor for a man to get wounded for his love." 

To make matters worse, my mum had to enter the foray! "Even if he broke both his arms, it would be worth it for he saved the one he cared for!" 

Touch wood, what a thing to wish upon one's own son! 

Thank goodness I could tell from the disbelieving expression on Arthit's tear-straked face that he wasn't all too convinced. That baka was not a complete imbecile after all. 

The intensity of his gaze made me feel extremely uneasy and a bit embarrassed. It was almost as if, in that instance, he managed to see right through me. And I was afraid how much he would be able to see. How much of my hidden emotions he would be able to realize...

I quickly curled up my lip in disdain before ignoring him completely as I continued my journey up the stairs.

❤︎

Arthit's POV

I was walking past A class the next morning when suddenly, a few hands grabbed me and the next thing I knew, I was sitting helplessly in a chair surrounded by senior students. Jessica was looking down on me with a sneer as the rest of the girls and guys of their class started blaming me for Kongpob's injury. My head was whirling from all the screams and accusations when I heard Max's voice as he burst into A class, and struggled to my side.

"Leave Arthit alone!" He yelled so loudly that I winced. " What's the matter with Kongpob? A real man shouldn't be whining to everyone about such a small injury!"

"I didn't say anything!" I wanted to die from embarrassment as Kongpob Suthiluck strolled into the classroom with a rather perplexed look on his face, but his eyes were throwing icy daggers towards Max. He calmly walked to his desk and sat down as Max rushed up to him.

"Stop making lame excuses! If you didn't say anything why did your entire class confront Arthit?" He yelled furiously.

"I really have no idea..." His calm reply was broken off as Max sized him by the lapels of his coat. Oh oh! Alarm bells started going off in my head as I ran up to them and tried to separate them before Max would get killed. I had no doubt Max was bound to lose this fight.