Leaving Home

❤︎

Leaving Home

Part 26

Arthit's POV

"Mrs Suthiluck, here are the tickets that we won from the contest." I smiled as I pushed the tickets into her hand. They were tickets to some mountain springs...sounds nice.

"Why aren't you going with Kongpob?" She asked, making me blush to the roots of my hair.

"Urm, I think Kongpob isn't too keen about the idea." I shuddered as I remembered the huge frown on his face when I asked him if he wanted to go to the hot springs together. Well, seeing that there was only ONE hotel room provided, I don't blame him for it.

"Hmm ... ..." Mrs Suthiluck appeared to be in deep thought for a moment. "I know, let's all go together!" A bright smile lit up her face and immediately, off she went and before I knew it, the entire family was off to the hot springs. Even Kongpob Suthiluck was impressed with her ingenuity and efficiency, and finally caved in under pressure from her.

❤︎

So here we are, relaxing in the hot bath springs. It's really lovely, the steam that rises from the hot baths condenses into water and vapors above the hot water, creating a romantic environment enveloping the baths in dark mist.

Since all the ladies were asked to wear thin bathing suit and men wore a towel around their lower half, I decided to stay as far end of the bath as I could, where the water reached up to my nose and no one could see me.

I was lying comfortably, letting my relaxed body soak up from the hot water and starting to feel drowsy ... ...

"Arthit, you really have a built figure!" 

Just the right words from Auntie to jolt me wide awake, dissipating my sleepiness. I flushed to the roots of my hair, turning redder and redder by the minute as she continued to extol my physical assets to the skies with an extremely loud voice that traveled to the other end of the bath...

...where Kongpob was with his father and Daniel.

❤︎

Kongpob's POV

Mama's voice suddenly destroyed the peaceful silence that was surrounding the baths. When the content of what she was saying penetrated through the fog to us, I saw my father, Arthit's father and Daniel starting to look extremely uncomfortable. 

On my part, I felt only annoyance. Please, it is so darn obvious what her aim was – either to impress me with a detailed description of the wonders of Arthit's physique (the way she was going on you would think Arthit wouldn't have a problem trying to win Mr Universe title) or trying to incite my eeeerrr hmm "mild" interest in Arthit. 

Sorry mum, your scheme is not working and you're only making the rest uncomfortable and embarrassed. Arthit would probably be dying of embarrassment as well, knowing that Baka.

❤︎

When we gathered for dinner, I was rather quiet as I didn't feel like speaking. I saw Arthit glancing my way several times – I guessed that he noticed my sudden silence. However, that did not bother me at all.

"I'm going for a walk," I reported to my mother when dinner ended.

"Brother can I go with you?" Daniel quickly stood up as well.