The Wedding and 4th Kiss (Final Part)

❤︎

The Wedding and 4th Kiss (Final Part)

Part 50

Arthit's POV

"Hey, is everyone free on the 21st of November?" Mrs Suthiluck suddenly asked in the middle of dinner.

"Why?" Mr Suthiluck asked, munching calmly on his food. 

I shrugged and figured it was probably another of Mrs Suthiluck's personal occasions to be celebrated.

"It's Kongpob's and Arthit's wedding day!" She announced cheerfully. 

Both Kongpob Suthiluck and I choked violently.

"WHAT?" I shouted, gasping for air.

"NO WAY!" Kongpob Suthiluck shouted as well.

"WE OBJECT!" We both continued almost simultaneously.

"Look mama, we're not ready to be married yet. There's father's business to be settled first." Kongpob Suthiluck explained calmly.

For once I was in total agreement with him. Yes I loved him a lot, but isn't it a bit too soon? 

"Auntie, I think we're still young. I mean I'm still studying!"

"Isn't it rushing things a bit, dear?" That was Mr Suthiluck now.

"I think it's a bit too soon," my Dad was in full agreement as well.

"What, I'm going to get a brother-in-law so soon?" Daniel looked horrified.

However, in spite of all our protests and Kongpob Suthiluck showing his extreme displeasure, Mrs Suthiluck totally brushed aside our arguments. 

❤︎

This explains why, on 21st of November, I find myself dressed in this beautiful white wedding suit, trying to calm the nervous butterflies in my stomach as my make-up artist added the final touches to my face and the hairdresser styles my hair into a stylish look. He finally fixes a white flower to my chest and my look is complete.

"Beautiful," both of them exclaimed in awe. They stepped back and Auntie looked at me, immense satisfaction obvious on her smiling face. "You look so beautiful, Arthit, Kongpob won't be able to keep his eyes off you."

I smiled a little nervously as I looked at myself in the full-length mirror

I smiled a little nervously as I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. The wedding suit I selected was a rather simple white suit with white dress shirt and white dress shoes. I was already slim and the body-tight suit further accentuated my slender figure. My hair was styled into a neat look, white rose pinned on my chest and thin layer of makeup accentuating my handsome features. My eyes were sparkling with anticipation and appeared larger than ever, my cheeks were flush with excitement in addition to the light blusher applied and there was a small smile on my lips. I stared at the handsome man in the mirror with a dreamy expression on my face – was that really me?