A Fool's Role Cannot Be Granted

POV:Yukishira Hiro

1.....2......3....How long has it been? How long has it been since I've been to a school? Well I suppose it's been roughly 9 years.

Even the inside of a bus has been forgotten by me,why should I ever pay attention to such small details? I'm positive that after I enter my new school,I won't be able to exit at least until I graduate.

People here are quite.....well except for two other indivisuals,they seem to be wearing the same uniform as me,of course that means they're heading to the Tokyo Metropoliten Advanced Nurturing School too.

The girl over there seems to be pleading with that student to lend that seat to the old lady but looks like he isn't in for that.

"Guessing that's how society is now,people being selfish for their own needs.Can't say I'm against it but it is intruiging to watch."

"Pffft."

Just noticed that someone else was sitting next to me,guess I chose a pretty bad seat if someone sat next to me.Though I don't understand what she's laughing about.

"Sorry but the way you phrased that was kinda funny,I just couldn't hold in my laughter."

"There wasn't a need to apologize in the forst place,however I'm somewhat grateful for you laughing at something that wasn't a joke."

"Well that's all you're getting out of me!"

Such energy,can't say I expected much but I can already feel some tsundere like vibes from this lady.I can tell that she's going to the same school as me judging by the uniform.

Seems like the school is pretty popular,obviously that's because it's quite successful.Although you need good grades to enroll into this school,if you manage to get in and not get expelled I could just imagine how much your parents would be proud of you.

"Seems like I'm at my stop,welp better get this over with before I manage to be late to class despite me having a few minutes left."

Can't believe this is how I enroll into a school,a school I didn't even want to enroll in.This wasn't my choice but I have to follow protocall,I just hope school life is better than what I had at my previous school life.