Chapter 87 - Face Off

It was another day. Ri wasn't able to put pressure on her ankle it would cause her much pain if she would apply pressure on her ankle.

She wasn't able to walk on her own. Boys and hutz would carry her everywhere due to her ankle. Ri insisted on getting her a forearm crutch so that they won't have to carry her everywhere but they denied it and told they are more than happy to carry her making her to huff.

She argued with them but it was useless as they won the argument and she let them do whatever they like. It was another day ri and hutz were sleeping.

They were sleeping when ri's phone started ringing. Ri frowned but went back to sleep. Hutz sleep was broken due to the ring he groaned and reached her phone and picked it up without looking at the caller id.

"Hello". He spoke with eyes still closed and ri snuggled more into him and he kissed her forehead and started caressing her hairs.

"This is Inspector Dean speaking from Waverley police station, am i speaking to Miss Shruti Patel". He said and hutz eyes flew open.

"I am Harrison Reid, her soon to be fiancé and husband". He said looking at ri only to find her fast asleep.

"Ohh, i am handling Mr Ash Patel's case, can you bring her to police station we need record her statement as she was attacked we have even informed her guardian about the same". Dean said.

"No problem when should i get her". Hutz asked kissing her forehead. "Around 10ish". He said. "No problem will bring her". Hutz said and hunged up.

He put her phone aside when his phone started ringing and ri moved in her sleep and groaned. "Shut that device or else i will throw it out of the window". Ri groaned in her sleep and he swiftly picked it up and patted her hairs to make her sleep and she got back to sleep.

"Hey hutz we need... ". It was hop, he cut him off. "I will bring to police station i just got a call from the inspector". Hutz said.

"Ok see you at police station". Hop said and hunged up. He put the phone on the table and looked at clock it was just past 8.

He carefully freed himself from ri's grip and got out of bed covered her with duvet and kissed her forehead and left to freshen up. After freshening up he went to get breakfast ready.

He finished making breakfast when door opened maxi and jess walked in. "Good morning mate". They wished.

"Good morning". He said and got in living room and settled down. "We are here so that we can take baby sis to police station to give her statement". They said and hutz nodded.

"How's baby sis doing now?". They asked. "Don't ask she gets severe headache due to those hits and her ankle pains when she tries to put pressure on it but it is getting better". Hutz said and they nodded.

"It will happen due to the impact it has caused her we need to be careful and make sure she doesn't get hit on head anymore, she always get hurts on her head". Jess said and they nodded.

They were talking when ri called hutz, "Booo". They got up and went in the room to see her sitting on the edge of bed and rubbing her eyes.

He went and sat besides her and ri wrapped her arms around him. Hutz kissed her forehead. "Good morning Baby slept well?". He asked.

"Mhmm Good morning boo, big brothers". Ri said and closed her eyes. "Good morning baby sis". They said and kissed her forehead.

Hutz picked her up and took her to bathroom and made her sit on the slab and handed her toothbrush. "Freshen up baby we need to leave soon". Hutz said and kissed her forehead.