Chapter 16 - Beach Patrol

Back with another update. Hope you enjoy this update. Avoid grammatical mistakes.

Ri pov

I was walking down towards where maxi and jess were stationed. Maxi was standing behind the rhino and jess was sitting there looking in water. I went towards maxi "Hey maxi". He was concentrating on watching water that he got scared and screamed and jumped out of the rhino onto the sand "Jeez baby sis you scared me". Maxi said keeping his hand on his heart.

Making me and jess to roll in laughter, jess was laughing so hard that he fell of the rhino still laughing rolling on the sand."I did not mean to scare you but it happened". I said amidst laughing.

"Good one baby girl". Jesse said still laughing. "Jesse go you are on lunch break". I said controlling my laugh. He got up from the sand came towards rhino grabbing his stuff left after giving hugs.

We settled down in the rhino watching the water. "So baby sis how did your fitness test go?". Maxi said whilst watching the water.

"It was good, i finished my pool test in 7:44 and second course in 17:12 ". I said giving him info.

It looked like he was in daze," Eyes on water big brother ". I said laughing. Even he has one question" How". Maxi said. "I will tell after knock off time everyone wants to know the same soo you have to wait till evening". I said and he nodded.

"You must have been absolutely amazing baby sis i am proud of you". Taking me in a big bear hug and a forehead kiss.

"Maxi i think you might have to go out  for a paddle". I noticed a men falling off the sand bank and he started to panic. Maxi stripped off and went to get the patient.

"Ri to central maxi has gone in for a paddle". I radioed the tower about the update. "Copy that".

I was sitting in the rhino looking for any struggling swimmer when a member of public came to me, maxi was bringing the patient in.

"Umm there is a bloke who is drunk and is harassing the public ". He said and pointed the bloke who was pushing and touching the member of public.

"Ri to central there is a report of a bloke harassing public i will just go and have a look, he is wearing green shorts and white t-shirt ". I radioed the tower and told maxi about the same.

" Copy that be careful precious ". Came Harries  voice.

I made my towards the guy who was currently sitting next to a girl who looked uncomfortable.

"Excuse me there is a report that you are harassing the beach goers, it would be better if you walk off the beach or else i have to bring in coppers ". I said to the bloke.

Before i could understand anything i was been thrown in the air and landed on the sand with a thud i got some bruises due to the fall, i quickly regained my composure and stood up ran behind the bloke who was running.

Within a minute i caught the bloke who was cursing and struggling to get out of my grip. "Ri to central can you get the cops down here i am bringing him up the tower". I said radioing the tower.

"Copy that coppers are on their way, is that the bloke who is cursing". Harries said.

"Yeah he is cursing and struggling to get himself free". I said whilst tightening the hold on his t-shirt.

"Mate you better stop trashing and swearing you are already in trouble don't make it difficult for yourself". I said dragging him towards the tower.

"Leave me i haven't done anything wrong, leave me f*****g b***h". He punched me in my stomach to get himself free. But i did not let go off him.

"Listen you are already in big trouble, you have invited trouble yourself, you have already assaulted young girls and members of public and even an on duty lifeguard, i am sure i have got bruises due to the punch you gave me and even this bruises due to you throwing me in the air, so better drop it or you will be in deeper trouble, choice is your". I said whilst dragging him to the tower.