Chapter 94 - Hearing

Three days passed by it was the day of court date. Boys had a hard time handling ri as she panicked and she got sick due to stress. Boys were taking care of her.

It was 5 in the morning when ri woke up feeling uncomfortable. She sat on the bed and looked at her shoulder and it had bleed making her to groan.

She turned towards hutz who was sleeping peacefully. Though she did not want to wake him up but she did not have any other option rather than waking him up.

She started ruffling his hairs. "Boo wake up". Ri said making him to stir in his sleep and shifted his head on her lap.

"Let me sleep i am very tired". He said digging his face in her stomach. Ri instantly felt guilty for bothering him.

She felt sick she hurriedly placed hutz head on the pillow and rushed to the bathroom and spewed away everything. She sat on the floor crossing her legs once she finished and held her head in her hand.

Hutz came rushing inside listening the sounds of throwing up. Sickness returned again she spewed again. Hutz removed the hairs away from her face held it and started rubbing her back.

Hutz sat behind her and continued rubbing her back to ease her. "Relax relax, its fine". Hutz said and made her lean on his chest and kissed her forehead.

He cleaned around whilst holding ri and wiped the sweat away and washed her face. She was getting cramps in her stomach. "Couldn't get more worst than this". Ri mumbled holding her stomach.

Hutz went to get the first aid kit as he saw that her shoulder had bleed. He came back and saw her holding her stomach. He changed her dressing and brought one of his tshirt and made her wear it.

He made her sit on the slab and went to get her necessities from their room as he realised she is getting her periods. He came back and handed her stuffs.

"Baby i am turning around and standing here if you need my help ask for it". Hutz said and turned around. Ri finished her business and washed her hands and everything.

After finishing hutz took ri back to the room and made her sit on the bed and went to the kitchen. He prepared juice for her and brought it to their room.

He sat besides her and took her in his embrace. "Baby finish this". Hutz said making her drink the juice once she finished he wiped off her mouth and kissed her forehead.

He got the heating pad made ri lie down and turned it on adjusted the temperature and kept it on her abdomen. He adjusted the cushions and got in the bed too.

"I love you and i am sorry for waking you up like this you hardly get sleep because of me, i don't know what would i have done without you". Ri said looking at him. He was playing with her hairs to make her sleep.

"Baby don't be sorry about this, this things isn't in your hand and your comfort and wellness comes first for me even if i have to sacrifice my sleep i will do it happily just to comfort you, to do things for you i automatically get charged let me tell you that, i love you too baby now sleep". Hutz said pecking her lips and kissed her forehead.

He covered them with duvet and continued caressing her hairs and soon she slept holding onto him. He too closed his eyes making sure that she is comfortable.

It was soon morning jess and maxi came to check on them after 9. They found both of them sleeping and they let them sleep. They prepared breakfast for them and readied their bag stuffing ri's change and everything which might be needed.

It was past 9:30 when they finished preparing everything. Jess and maxi entered their room and started waking them up.

"Baby sis, hutz wake up its past 9:30 we need to reach before 10". Maxi said sitting by ri's side and started caressing her hairs.