Chapter 77 - Regional Lifeguard Challenge

Few days passed by it was day of regional lifeguard challenge. It was suppose to start at 5 in arvo. Boys and ri were training for it pretty hard to beat wollongong and others.

Ri's arm had healed. Ri and others who were taking part in challenge were starting late. They were to meet at bondi at 10 for training.

It was past 7 when hutz woke up. Ri was still sleeping. Hutz got out of the bed kissed her forehead and covered her with duvet and went to freshen up.

After freshening up he made breakfast for both of them. He started cleaning around as he had nothing to do.

He finished cleaning around and settled down in living room turning the tv on as he had nothing to do he checked on ri to find her still sleeping.

He texted maxi and jess to come over as they were starting late too. They soon came and settled down.

"Where's baby sis?". They both asked. "Sleeping". He told them and they nodded and got busy talking.

They were talking when ri screamed in her sleep and they hurriedly went in to see her crying in her sleep and mumbling, "Leave me please it hurts, please leave me". She was mumbling in her sleep. Hutz sighed.

Hutz sat on the bed and took her head in his lap, "Baby its just a dream i am here wake up". Hutz said wiping off her tears and kissed her forehead making her to calm down he kept caressing her hairs.

"Baby sis wake up". Maxi said and took her hands in his. "Baby sis wake up you are safe". Jess said patting her cheeks to wake her up.

Ri opened her eyes and looked at them to see looking at her with a worried expression on their face. Ri buried her head in hutz stomach tightening her hold.

"Baby you are safe it was just a dream". Hutz said rubbing her back. "Want to talk about it?". Maxi and jess asked softly to which she looked at them and again turned towards hutz hugging him tightly but nodded.

"My brother was following me and he got hold off me raped me and pulled a knife and tried to kill me". Ri said and tears started flowing down her eyes. Jess and maxi gasped.

"Baby sis it was a dream and besides we won't let anything happen to you". Maxi and Jess said.

"Baby we won't let anything happen to you he won't be coming near you anywhere that's a promise don't think about it too much, want to sleep or want to wake up? ". Hutz asked and kissed her temple to which she said .

"I want to sleep and you Sleep here with me". Ri said and he nodded and got in bed with her wrapping his arms around her shoulders. He kept caressing her hairs and soon she slept.

"I won't spare her brother i ever I got hold off him, his doings have left a negative impact on her she keeps having such dreams once in a while". Hutz filled in the details and kissed her forehead.

"We won't let him do anything to baby sis that's a promise he will rot in hell for his doings". Maxi and jess said with a furious expression on their face.

They sat there talking softly. Hutz was caressing ri's hair. Maxi and jess looked at clock. "Mate wake her up it's past 9:30 we need to be at beach at 10 for training". Maxi said.

"I will bring her can you just warm up the breakfast and make coffee". Hutz said and they nodded and left the room.

"Baby wake up we need to be at beach by 10 for training". Hutz said kissing her forehead.  Ri starred stirring in her sleep opened her eyes and closed again.

"Wakey Wakey sleepy head you need to get ready it's past 9:30 already". Hutz said and picked her up taking her to bathroom and made her sit on the slab.