Chapter 8 - Bonding

Hey guys back with another update.  Avoid grammatical mistakes. Enjoy this update.

Ri's pov:

I opened my eyes adjusting to the light in the room, i sat on the bed with a jerk looking around thinking "How did i get here, i slept on the couch"  maybe someone carried me to bed. I was looking around for clock to see what time it is, it showed 8 in morning and there was a note kept on the bedside table. I carefully picked the note it read

Dear Ri,
     Good morning i must be at work when you wake up, i m writing this note so that you don't panic. I have kept an toothbrush and towel in the bathroom for you to use, i have made you breakfast and kept it in the fridge. Your medicines are kept on the kitchen counter have it without fail. I have work till 7. I have saved my and other boys number on your phone in case you need anything, feel free to call. Will call you during lunch around 12 to check on you. And maxi will come and give you company.

-Harrison.

I read the note with a smile on my face, how much he cares for me, we met just yesterday it doesn't feel like we met for first time, it feels like we know each other from long time. He never left my side the entire day took care of me making sure i m comfortable.

He comforted me when i had a nightmare and stayed with me until i slept. Shit i even blurted out that my family left me. God how will i face him after what i said.

I was lost in my thoughts when there was a knock on the door and it opened revealing Maxi with a huge smile on his face and a bag in his hand. He came inside and sat on the bed besdies me and gave me a big bear hug bringing and ear to ear smile on my face.

"When did you woke up, just came in to check on you Harrison told me to check on you, How are you doing baby sis?". He said everything in one go making me chuckle.

" Just woke up 5 mins ago, doing good " i told him." Go freshen up i will make coffee for you and will fetch something for you to eat since you have to take medicines too and there are clothes for you in this bag " Maxi said picking me up and taking me to the bathroom and than making his way to the kitchen.

After about 15 minutes i freshened up wearing the clothes which maxi brought for me i made my way to the kitchen with the help of crutches, i sat on the stool kept near the kitchen counter.

Maxi prepared coffee and poured it in two mugs on for me and for himself. He than brought me a plate of salad from the fridge which Harrison must have prepared, after finishing the salad. Maxi brought me my medicines to which i made a disgusting face.

Maxi laughed seeing my face and said "Don't make such face baby sis you look cute, you have to take it". Making me pout because me and medicines are opposite i hate medicines.

I took the medicines making faces making maxi laugh. After cleaning the kitchen and everything i was about to stand and make my way towards living room but Maxi picked me up again making me giggle i said "Maxi i can walk no need to carry me everywhere, you are carrying me as if i don't weight anything".

"When you have a brother who is willing you to carry around and do anything for you, then why you want to walk on your own, and talking about weight i lift more weights at gym so you weigh nothing in front on them".  Making my mouth go wide open.

He placed me on the couch and chuckled looking at my mouth which was open wide. " I am lucky that i have a brother who is willing to do anything for me, unlike my real brother".  I told Maxi but the last part was just meant only for me but he heard it, i was looking down at my lap when he placed his fingers  under my chin and making me look at him. I was having a sad smile.

"What do you mean by that?" maxi asked me referring to the last part, i shrugged my shoulders and said its a story for another time. He immediately engulfed me into a big bear hug and kissing my forehead lovingly. It makes me feel good and makes me forget my worries.

"So what do you want to do?" Maxi asked changing topic. "Don't know but  would love to have a walk around bondi, since staying at home makes me feel sick, i love beaches". I told him and he chuckled looking at me.

"Don't you have work today? " i asked maxi." Yeah i do my shift starts at 10." Maxi told me. I took a glance at watch which shows 9:30. " You should get going then its already 9:30 or else you will be late for work". I told him

"Ohk i will take a leave now here is TV remote and water bottle in case you want to have water, i will bring you cushions and blanket if you want to take a nap" Maxi told me walking into the room and getting me cushions and blanket. He adjusted cushions behind my back and one under my leg and put a blanket around me.

"Give me a call if you need anything, bye baby sis meet you in evening". Maxi left giving me a forehead kiss.

I Sat on the couch and took a tour of the house as i haven't seen it properly.  It was a huge 2Bhk flat and a balcony attached to living room giving amazing view of the beach. It is peacefully to watch and hear the noise of the waves crashing. Both rooms had a modular  bathroom with shower cabin and closet. Living room had couches still leaving much space and a modular kitchen attached to it with stools around the kitchen counter. In short the place was very comfortable and spacious.

After finishing the house tour i was getting bored doing nothing. I took a look at the clock it showed 11:30 i decided to surprise the boys by taking lunch for them. I quickly made myself a bit presentable took my wallet and phone with me put them in my pocket and made way out of the apartment making sure it is properly locked.

I made my way out of the apartment with the help of crutches, it took me more around 10 minutes to reach bondi beach due to crutches, god these crutches sucks, there was a cafe on the way i stopped to get lunch for the guys they have done so much for me.

I entered the cafe and went to the counter to order. "How may i help you?"  The boy behind counter asked me, basically checking me out which was making me uncomfortable, i told him "Which is the healthy and  best selling dish of the cafe?". "Vegan burger it is the best selling dish and is very healthy and a beautiful girl like you should order it ". He said flirting with me and staring continuously making me very uncomfortable.

"Pack 10 vegan burgers and 10 coffees for take away" i told him. I gave him my credit card for payment he took it slightly brushing his finger with me making me feel sick. "It will take sometime for your order to come till than have a talk with me beautiful". That boy continued flirting with me with a smug on his face making me cringe in disgust.

I left the counter and sat on the table waiting for my order and was a bit tired also, so to pass some time i started scrolling through social media.  After the waiting for 10 mins my order was called out, that boy gave my order passing me a wink making me to quickly grab the order and exit the cafe.

After exiting the cafe i took a sigh of relief and started making my way towards the tower with food stuffed in my hands.

Huff finally done with this update, hope you guys like it. Will be back with another update soon. Till then enjoy. Do vote and comment.