Chapter 45 - Settling Down

They were still on their way towards hotel due to traffic. They were looking around when ri's phone started ringing. It was a face time from hutz.

Whip took her phone and quickly picked up,"Wait a sec hutz". Whip said and started patting ri's hair to make her sleep as due to the ring she started moving in her sleep as she slept whip spoke.

"Hello boys, what time it is there looks like you have closed the beach". Whip said starting a conversation because everyone's voice was coming.

"Yes we have closed the beach it is past 7 over here, what time it is over there, looks like you haven't reached the hotel yet?". Hutz asked and everyone started popping behind him.

"It is 2:30 in arvo, yeah we are still on our way to hotel stuck in traffic". Jess said.

"Baby sis is sleeping at this time and  she is looking soo pale". Maxi asked. "Yeah it is because she spewed many times on flight and has got temperature due to it". Whip said sighing. Ri moved in her sleep but jess patted her hairs to make her sleep.

"Shit you need to get some meds for her temperature than". Gonz said.

"Don't worry jigar has arranged for a doctor she is waiting in our room once we get there she will assess her by tomorrow baby girl will be fine". Jess said.

"Good than baby girl was telling that you encountered a lovely moment at airport she was gonna tell when we face time". Hutz said.

"Yeah they were some fans who recognised her and attacked her with hugs and were telling that she is an inspiration to them, ri introduced us too and the same happened with us". Whip said chuckling while they had a proud expression on their face.

"She is truly an inspiration for the younger generation". Hop said and others nodded. Whip even told them about the resus they did on flight and they looked amused and proud.

"We are proud of her and even you guys,she is ready to help anyone in distress, you guys did a great job". Deano said and they smiled.

They talked for a long time about how busy their day was and even asked whip and jess about their flight. Hutz was looking at ri all time. Jigar told that they are about to reach the hotel taking it as a cue.

"Take care of baby girl inform us what the doctor says and let her take rest for the arvo tell her that we love her and are proud of her". Hutz said and whip and jess understood his message and bid them bye.

"Should we wake her up?". Jess asked. "No don't wake her up carry her the manager of the hotel knows about your arrival it won't be a problem they are bound to secrecy". Jigar said and they nodded.

He pulled the car in the entrance and stopped in front of the gate. The manager was waiting for them. "You guys go with manager i will bring in your luggage, pull on your caps". Jigar said and they did as he told them.

They got out of the car and whip picked ri's sleeping form and entered the hotel with jess following behind. Manager immediately took them towards the elevator, their room was on the 30th floor.

Manager guided them towards their room. He opened the room and saw a doctor was waiting for them. Whip made ri lie down on the bed and the doctor immediately got by her side and started assessing her.

She took her pulse, temperature. "She has got temperature due to throwing up more and got exhaustion due to travelling, she will be fine by evening or tomorrow morning, i am prescribing her some medicines and giving a shot which will bring down her temperature, make her eat something and give her these medicines".  She said and scribbled some medicine on notepad and handed it to jess. Ri woke up and looked at her surroundings.