Chapter 64 - Ironman Challenge

The next day was spent at whip's place as he had an off too and gina had called them over so that she can keep a check on both of them and even whip would have a company too.

Ri was still sick and was having fever and was throwing up too. Hutz, whip and gina were getting worried for her. Ri was all time sleeping that incident had taken toll on her quite badly too.

They took care of ri and made sure that she took some fluids or at least have something within regular intervals. They took her to hospital to get her checked as she was throwing up much.

They administered her a shot and gave her antidotes and told them to bring her back if it doesn't stop. Few days passed by ri was getting better.

She just had mild fever. It was finally day of Ironman challenge and all were training pretty hard for it except for ri as she was still recovering.

Ri had resumed working but was stuck in tower due to her health much to her dismay. Ri was sitting in the tower with jake, reidy and boys were scattered around the beach.

The ones who weren't working were also on the beach training for iron man challenge. They were watching water when reidy asked.

"Ready for Iron man challenge baby girl?". He asked. "Yes and no". Ri said sighing.

"What's wrong baby girl why yes and no". Jake asked and came towards her sitting besides her.

"I just don't know mixed emotions, i feel like i want to do it but i also don't want to do it, i am confused". Ri said sighing.

"Aww baby girl it's your first time that's why these mixed emotions even we had the same feeling like yours when we were doing it first time". Reidy said.

"Don't worry everything will fall in its place and you are doing it for everyone, for yourself and trust me you will feel good after doing it". Jake said and ri nodded.

"I hope everything falls in place". Ri said running her hands in her hairs and pressing it for a while.

Jake looked at watch and got up from his chair went to bring a bottle from fridge, "Here baby girl it's time for your juice". Jake said and poured it in a cup and ri made a bad face.

"Already an hour passed, why so early i will take it afterwards". Ri denied and reidy gave her a look.

"Not working baby girl you have to keep taking fluids every hour as doctor have suggested you, take a bit of it last time". Reidy said and ri pouted.

"You all are doing this from past 3 hours take it last time but last time never came". Ri said pouting making them to laugh.

"Baby girl it's for your own good". Jake said and ri took it and started watching water when her radio went off.

"Baby girl did you take your juice?". Came everyone's voice making her to shake her head in amazement.

"Yeah i just took it don't worry". Ri said. This routine was going since last three hours.

"You guys will spoil me for sure by pampering me soo much". Ri said shaking her head and reidy and jake grinned.

"That's our job to spoil you". They said and ri shook her head. They were scanning the water and directing others to do rescue.

There was a knock on the door jake went to answer. "Reidy come with me to skate park a boy has fallen unconscious and has broken his arm". Jake said and he got up and went outside taking the spinal board.

Ri was alone in tower. She was directing others to do rescues when phone rang. "Bondi lifeguards Shruti speaking". Ri said and waited for response.